    Many thanks,

    Stuart

    , Jul 20, 2007

  2. why? Guest

    On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:46:44 -0700, wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm assuming that the BT Home Hub is just a BT badged router. Can

    Why? Wouldn't expect BT to make home routers. Ah google poster.

    >anybody tell me what it is or can some give me a link to the detailed

    www.google.com or the BT contact us we need a manual please may work.
    Then maybe the UK telecoms newsgroup.

    http://bt.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bt.cfg/php/enduser/cci/bt_homepage.php

    >manual. I need to help someone set up port forwarding for UDP

    So you can't login in and follow the usually to be expected web
    interface?

    >packets.

    www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 1,310,000 English pages for
    bt home hub
    . (0.13 seconds)

    http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/homehub.html
    The BT Home Hub is actually a re-branded version of a Speedtouch
    broadband router.

    Had to have been mentioned before, user forums at places like
    www.digitalspy.co.uk/

    Then this totally stupid official BT homehub page
    http://www.homehub.bt.com/
    it's a black windows because Flash / Javascript is blocked at my
    firewall.

    >Many thanks,

    Without www.google.com but using 24HSHD
    the often mentioned www.portforward.com
    putting that together with www.google.com you get

    Port Forwarding for the BT Home Hub
    Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall, Set up your router from
    home ... Port Forwarding for the BT Home Hub. What is Port Forwarding?
    http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/BT/BTHomeHub/eMule.htm
    - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

    You couldn't find that when you had all the keywords in your post?

    port forward bt home hub

    Or this
    BT Home Hub Forum
    BT Home Hub Forum, for discussion of BT's broadband router.
    www.frequencycast.co.uk/homehubforum.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

    You really have to try harder next time. You want to change the setup of
    a router but could find any of those URLs to look at?

    >Stuart

    Me

    why?, Jul 20, 2007