    CC

    -----------------

    Cheekycharlie, Jul 12, 2007

  2. Cheekycharlie

    Kraftee Guest

    Cheekycharlie wrote:
    > My friend has a BT Home Hub but it wont let him play online games
    > on his PC. Can anyone please give me some advice as to how he can
    > overcome this.
    > Thanks in advance
    > CC
    >

    > -----------------
    > www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed*
    > Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road
    > -----------------

    Yep you have to access the home hub, access the advanced pages
    (admin/admin if required), access Toolbox & there is a 'box' there
    called Game & Application sharing...

    Be warned it will allocate by MAC address not IP, don't know why but
    as long as you are aware you should have very few problems..

    Kraftee, Jul 12, 2007

  3. Cheekycharlie

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:34:43 +0100, "Cheekycharlie"
    <> wrote:

    >My friend has a BT Home Hub but it wont let him play online games on his PC.
    >Can anyone please give me some advice as to how he can overcome this.

    My crystal ball is in the shop, so start with specifics: What game,
    and what error messages.

    Evan Platt, Jul 12, 2007