    Paul Mathews Guest

    Gee you do take the cake when you can't even fix your system clock..

    But then as you are so old you can't even read it..

    Paul Mathews, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Paul Mathews wrote:
    > Gee you do take the cake when you can't even fix your system clock..
    >
    > But then as you are so old you can't even read it..

    Another name, Roger? Why are you so obsessed with changing your name every 5
    minutes?

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Oct 13, 2003

  3. Paul Mathews

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Gee you do take the cake when you can't even fix your system clock..
    >
    > But then as you are so old you can't even read it..

    Get stuffed Woger

    Mainlander, Oct 13, 2003
  4. Paul Mathews

    Paul Mathews Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:17:58 +1300, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    <> wrote:

    >Paul Mathews wrote:
    >> Gee you do take the cake when you can't even fix your system clock..
    >>
    >> But then as you are so old you can't even read it..

    >Another name, Roger? Why are you so obsessed with changing your name every 5
    >minutes?
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Nicholas Sherlock

    Well how about 30 secs..?

    Paul Mathews, Oct 13, 2003
  5. Paul Mathews wrote:
    > On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:17:58 +1300, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Paul Mathews wrote:
    >>> Gee you do take the cake when you can't even fix your system clock..
    >>>
    >>> But then as you are so old you can't even read it..

    >> Another name, Roger? Why are you so obsessed with changing your name
    >> every 5 minutes?
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> Nicholas Sherlock
    >>

    > Well how about 30 secs..?

    who's keeping score?
    it might be nice to see some stats on how often Woger forgets who he is
    :)

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Oct 13, 2003
  6. On 13 Oct 2003 , Russell Smithies wrote :

    > Paul Mathews wrote:
    >> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:17:58 +1300, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Another name, Roger? Why are you so obsessed with changing your name
    >>> every 5 minutes?
    >>>
    >>> Cheers,
    >>> Nicholas Sherlock
    >>>

    >> Well how about 30 secs..?

    > who's keeping score?
    > it might be nice to see some stats on how often Woger forgets who he is
    >:)
    >
    > Russell

    Russell, one can't forget what one never knew to begin with.

    --
    Nicolaas.

    - Multi-tasking: Reading in the toilet.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 13, 2003
  7. Paul Mathews

    pete Guest

    "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    > On 13 Oct 2003 , Russell Smithies wrote :
    >
    > > Paul Mathews wrote:

    > >> Well how about 30 secs..?

    > > who's keeping score?
    > > it might be nice to see some stats on how often Woger forgets who he is
    > >:)
    > > Russell

    > Russell, one can't forget what one never knew to begin with.
    > Nicolaas.
    > - Multi-tasking: Reading in the toilet.

    Kerry F (eldstien?) is the semi-official Keeper Of The List. Its nearing the
    100's.

    pete, Oct 13, 2003
  8. pete wrote:
    > "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message

    >>> who's keeping score?
    >>> it might be nice to see some stats on how often Woger forgets who
    >>> he is :)
    >>> Russell

    >> Russell, one can't forget what one never knew to begin with.
    >> Nicolaas.
    >> - Multi-tasking: Reading in the toilet.

    > Kerry F (eldstien?) is the semi-official Keeper Of The List. Its
    > nearing the 100's.

    a quick search for "woger group:nz.comp" on google groups comes back with
    3280 hits ;-)

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Oct 13, 2003
  9. Paul Mathews

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    "Russell Smithies" <> wrote in

    > a quick search for "woger group:nz.comp" on google groups comes back with
    > 3280 hits ;-)
    >
    > Russell

    A quick search for "CRAP group:nz.comp" comes back with 9,360 hits ;-)

    Chris Mayhew, Oct 14, 2003
  10. Hi there,

    Nicholas Sherlock wrote:
    > Paul Mathews wrote:
    >
    >>Gee you do take the cake when you can't even fix your system clock..
    >>
    >>But then as you are so old you can't even read it..

    > Another name, Roger? Why are you so obsessed with changing your name every 5
    > minutes?

    We used to get a regular caller at Telecom 018 (when I worked there)
    who used to threaten us by saying we'd have a heart aneurism if we
    even thought about pressing the red button (I know, you're thinking
    WTF? So were we!). I wonder if that also was Woger?

    ;-)

    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Christchurch.

    Chris Wilkinson, Oct 14, 2003
  11. Paul Mathews

    Kookaburra Guest

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:10:14 +1300, bt <>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:49:20 +1300, Paul Mathews
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Gee you do take the cake when you can't even fix your system clock..
    >>
    >>But then as you are so old you can't even read it..

    >Being a Qualified Supercomputer Engineer, I am running in an
    >accelerated time field. This allows you to have an extra day at
    >present to absorb my profound wisdom and cutting witticisims.
    >
    >I have set things so that as you grow older and more senile, my
    >relative time displacement will become more pronounced allowing you
    >even more time to catch up.
    >
    >Mainframe engineers are not qualified to know this stuff.
    >

    >Brendan (Avatar)

    Clapping madly. Excellent reply :eek:))

    Cheers, Kooky

    Kookaburra, Oct 14, 2003
  12. Paul Mathews

    Paul Mathews Guest

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:10:14 +1300, bt <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:49:20 +1300, Paul Mathews
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Gee you do take the cake when you can't even fix your system clock..
    >>
    >>But then as you are so old you can't even read it..

    >Being a Qualified Supercomputer Engineer, I am running in an
    >accelerated time field. This allows you to have an extra day at
    >present to absorb my profound wisdom and cutting witticisims.
    >
    >I have set things so that as you grow older and more senile, my
    >relative time displacement will become more pronounced allowing you
    >even more time to catch up.
    >
    >Mainframe engineers are not qualified to know this stuff.
    >

    >Brendan (Avatar)

    Na, it seems that Alzheimers has kick in, and you memory is suffering, as you
    don't even know what date it is..

    Paul Mathews, Oct 14, 2003
  13. Paul Mathews

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Paul Mathews" wrote
    > you
    > don't even know what date it is..

    Oi, mr perfect, if the worst thing you can pick on is his date, then he has
    nothing to worry about.

    It's not like the rest of usenet hate him or anything, unlike a certain,
    well, you.

    T.N.O., Oct 14, 2003
  14. Paul Mathews

    bt Guest

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:41:20 +1300, Chris Wilkinson
    <> wrote:

    >> Another name, Roger? Why are you so obsessed with changing your name every 5
    >> minutes?

    >We used to get a regular caller at Telecom 018 (when I worked there)
    >who used to threaten us by saying we'd have a heart aneurism if we
    >even thought about pressing the red button (I know, you're thinking
    >WTF? So were we!). I wonder if that also was Woger?

    That the History Erasure Button ?

    Brendan (Avatar)

    --
    ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

    Check out my cool Water Cooling Project! http://www.computerman.orcon.net.nz/WaterCooling1.html

    Email: corum.usenet@myrealbox (dot com). No Timewasters. No UCE.
    My comments are IMHO, IIRC, FYI, and Copyright.

    bt, Oct 14, 2003
  15. Paul Mathews

    bt Guest

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:30:22 +1300, Kookaburra
    <> wrote:

    >Clapping madly. Excellent reply :eek:))

    Thanks.

    I'm on tour in January ;)

    Brendan (Avatar)

    bt, Oct 14, 2003
  16. Paul Mathews

    Paul Mathews Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:57:02 +1300, bt <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:30:22 +1300, Kookaburra
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Clapping madly. Excellent reply :eek:))

    >Thanks.
    >
    >I'm on tour in January ;)
    >

    >Brendan (Avatar)

    What visiting old peoples homes..?

    Paul Mathews, Oct 14, 2003
  17. On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:02:05 +1300, Paul Mathews
    <> scribbled:

    >On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:57:02 +1300, bt <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:30:22 +1300, Kookaburra
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Clapping madly. Excellent reply :eek:))

    >>Thanks.
    >>
    >>I'm on tour in January ;)
    >>

    >>Brendan (Avatar)

    >What visiting old peoples homes..?

    Now now.. don't get too excited. He'll be at your place in no time I'm
    sure.

    --
    Phillip Weston
    Taumarunui, New Zealand

    Phillip Weston, Oct 14, 2003
  18. Paul Mathews

    AD. Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:11:57 +1300, Phillip Weston wrote:

    >>What visiting old peoples homes..?

    > Now now.. don't get too excited. He'll be at your place in no time I'm
    > sure.

    You bet me to it, I can't believe he set himself up like that :)

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Oct 14, 2003
  19. On 15 Oct 2003 , AD. wrote :

    > On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:11:57 +1300, Phillip Weston wrote:
    >
    >>>What visiting old peoples homes..?

    >> Now now.. don't get too excited. He'll be at your place in no time I'm
    >> sure.

    > You bet me to it, I can't believe he set himself up like that :)
    >
    > Cheers
    > Anton

    Tangled webs and all that?

    --
    Nicolaas.

    - He who sings his own praises usually performs solo - and out of tune.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 14, 2003
  20. Paul Mathews

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Nicolaas Hawkins" wrote

    > >> Now now.. don't get too excited. He'll be at your place in no time I'm
    > >> sure.

    > > You bet me to it, I can't believe he set himself up like that :)

    > Tangled webs and all that?

    he likes the attention, Im sure if we ignore him for long enought he'll go
    away... but in some sick demented way, it just wouldn't be the same without
    his random posts, random insults, and random *FACTS*

    T.N.O., Oct 14, 2003