BT Dialler pos up

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Alexander Scott Hamilton, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. Everytime I reboot my computer the dialler for the internet pops up. Any
    ideas how I stop this??
    Alexander Scott Hamilton, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    Andrew Bell Guest

    Parent: news:bidoa6$nio$
    Earlier Alexander Scott Hamilton [] uttered:
    > Everytime I reboot my computer the dialler for the internet pops up.
    > Any ideas how I stop this??

    remove the app that is trying to dial home

    --
    Andrew
    The above address IS valid but will go straight to my spambin. If you
    Andrew Bell, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    TRADESMAN Guest

    TRADESMAN, Aug 25, 2003
  4. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Aug 25, 2003
  5. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    Boomer Guest

    Alexander Scott Hamilton said:

    > Everytime I reboot my computer the dialler for the internet pops
    > up. Any ideas how I stop this??

    What OS?

    Try this.
    Go to Control Panel> Internet Options
    Internet Properties> Connections
    Make sure the "Dial whenever a network connection is not present"
    is not checked.
    Boomer, Aug 25, 2003