    Any advise on web options would be helpful - can't find anything on BT site.

    thanks

    Rob

    ROBERT BROOKS, May 20, 2004

  2. ROBERT BROOKS

    Stuart Guest

    ROBERT BROOKS wrote:

    > Hi
    > BT broadband at 512k for £19.99 per month free modem free installation.
    >
    > Sounds good. NTL are falling behind. I am tempted since NTL are pretty
    > crappy with their 150k broadband for £17.99.
    >
    > It would only cost me £2 extra and I'm sure I would get better customer
    > care!

    Firstly don't bother with BT you can get much better deals from other
    ISP's take a look at www.adslguide.org.uk for a lot of very good
    impartial advice. The package is capped a 1Gb a month, there are other
    packages without any capping for the same price.

    > Does anyone know whether you can have two web mail addresses with BT

    Most ISPs offer multiple email addresses but not necessarily more than
    one website name, see if there is anything on adslguide. You could look
    into getting some webspace and a couple of domain names from a separate
    webhosting company, prices start from a few pound a month, you can
    have as many websites using the same hosting space.

    Stuart

    Stuart, May 21, 2004