    PS - I have tried emailing BT, 3 times actually in the last week. As of
    yet, no response!

    , Dec 3, 2006

  2. On 3 Dec 2006 05:40:38 -0800, "" <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know how to access my BBT account to see billing/call
    >charges? I've tried through my normal BT.com access for my home phone
    >bill but nothing is there for BBT.

    add the BBT to your bt.com service profile using its account number
    off the bill.

    Phil

    No more cable clowns :))

    Phil Thompson, Dec 3, 2006

  3. speckled hen Guest

    Check this link out:

    https://service.btbroadbandvoice.bt.com/selfcare/consumer/validateLogin.do

    Takes you to a useful page where you can change many functions of your
    BB talk.
    like withhelding the number, barring calls

    speckled hen, Dec 4, 2006