    Authentication_mode and Encryption_status tarket is NIC not AP.

    Regads,
    jake

    Jake, Feb 4, 2009

  2. Hi
    Maybe this can Help, http://downloads.zdnet.com/abstract.aspx?docid=885181
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 4, 2009

  3. Jake

    Jake Guest

    Hello
    This utility do just that I need. I need authentication and cipher data.
    How I can get them with C#???
    jake

    Jake, Feb 5, 2009
  4. Hi
    I am not sure what you are talking about.
    If you looking for ways to brake the Cipher you would not get help here.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 5, 2009
  5. Jake

    James Egan Guest