    ATB-DaveG.

    "I looked at my watch and to my surprise I was dancin' with a woman
    twice my size!"

    DaveG, Nov 8, 2003

  2. DaveG

    Bill Purvis Guest

    There is a link on the website for problems/comments.
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill Purvis, Nov 8, 2003

  3. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    "Bill Purvis" <> wrote in message
    > There is a link on the website for problems/comments.
    > Regards
    > Bill

    I mailed them yesterday Bill,I just wondered if anyone here may be
    able to help ;-)
    Thanks all the same.

    Cheers,DaveG.

    DaveG, Nov 8, 2003
  4. DaveG

    mark mandell Guest

    "DaveG" <> wrote in message
    > http://minionsoft.co.uk/Oldies/oldies.htm
    >
    > System crashes when I try to install these games on an XPh Sony
    > Laptop.
    > DX9,ATI 3D Rage Mobility M1 8mb graphics,512ram,1.0ghz duron.
    > Any ideas why??
    >
    > --
    > ATB-DaveG.

    My guess would be it's memory related. Go to www.simmtester.com and
    download onto a floppy the Doc Memory software.

    Mark Mandell

    mark mandell, Nov 8, 2003
  5. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    "mark mandell" <> wrote in message

    > "DaveG" <> wrote in message
    > > http://minionsoft.co.uk/Oldies/oldies.htm
    > >
    > > System crashes when I try to install these games on an XPh Sony
    > > Laptop.
    > > DX9,ATI 3D Rage Mobility M1 8mb graphics,512ram,1.0ghz duron.
    > > Any ideas why??
    > >
    > > --
    > > ATB-DaveG.

    > My guess would be it's memory related. Go to www.simmtester.com and

    download onto a floppy the Doc Memory software.

    Not applicable to XP Mark.
    Thanks for trying.

    ATB-DG.

    DaveG, Nov 8, 2003
  6. DaveG

    Ron Martell Guest

    "DaveG" <> wrote:

    >http://minionsoft.co.uk/Oldies/oldies.htm
    >
    >System crashes when I try to install these games on an XPh Sony
    >Laptop.
    >DX9,ATI 3D Rage Mobility M1 8mb graphics,512ram,1.0ghz duron.
    >Any ideas why??

    Must be something about your machine, possibly the video.

    The 2 games that I tried work just fine for me under XP Pro on a 1.7
    ghz Celeron.

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP