    Sorry to ask again, but what does this mean and will I ever stop
    them!!

    Ex-Me user now back in Win98SE land.

    Bob, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Bob

    °Mike° Guest

    Do you actually read replies to your posts? And why
    keep starting new threads on the same topic? You are
    going the right way to get ignored!

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 09:09:35 +0100, in
    <>
    Bob scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Bob

    PhilGreg Guest

    "Shep©" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 09:09:35 +0100, In this world we created Bob
    > <> wrote :
    >
    > >This is just a nightmare. Whilst running my PC overnight online via

    my
    > >ADSL connection I have Mailwasher to pick up any email. When I

    checked
    > >the machine I had a new fatal exception
    > >
    > >0E at 0028:C004F015 in VXD VCASHE(01) + 00000775.
    > >
    > >Sorry to ask again, but what does this mean and will I ever stop
    > >them!!

    ==> I had a similar problem 2 days runnign. I cleaned the registry,
    compacted the registry. Cleared out cookies and temp file compacted
    registry. Then ran checkdisk and defragged. Working fine since then.

    --
    Phil

    \\\///
    ( o o )
    --------oOOO-- ( )--OOOo------

    PhilGreg, Jul 6, 2003
  4. Bob

    Shep© Guest

    On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 01:01:53 -0400, In this world we created "PhilGreg"
    <> wrote :

    >"Shep©" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 09:09:35 +0100, In this world we created Bob
    >> <> wrote :
    >>
    >> >This is just a nightmare. Whilst running my PC overnight online via

    >my
    >> >ADSL connection I have Mailwasher to pick up any email. When I

    >checked
    >> >the machine I had a new fatal exception
    >> >
    >> >0E at 0028:C004F015 in VXD VCASHE(01) + 00000775.
    >> >
    >> >Sorry to ask again, but what does this mean and will I ever stop
    >> >them!!

    >==> I had a similar problem 2 days runnign. I cleaned the registry,
    >compacted the registry. Cleared out cookies and temp file compacted
    >registry. Then ran checkdisk and defragged. Working fine since then.

    Nice one :O)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,