    specifically BSCI 642-801 together. Going over questions, sharing study
    notes, configs etc.

    I have a lot of study material. Just email me back and lets pass this beast.

    phillip, Oct 25, 2004

  2. phillip

    phillip Guest

    I am adding configs, pdf's, doc's etc. to this group. The stuff I am adding
    is there for everyone to share. I am hoping people will add files to the
    group.

    Check it out!

    phillip, Oct 25, 2004

  3. phillip

    madunix Guest

    great one.

    madunix

    madunix, Oct 25, 2004
  4. phillip

    Jimmy Guest

    I'm in

    Jimmy, Oct 26, 2004
  5. OK, count me in.

    Howard Huntley, Oct 27, 2004
  6. phillip

    brayn Guest

    Howard Huntley <> wrote in message news:<>...
    Hi my name is lloyd
    when are you planning on taking your exam ?
    it depends on when you are planning to take your exam.

    brayn, Nov 21, 2004
  7. phillip

    TheRnningMn Guest

    Have you already passed this exam or are you still looking for a study
    group? I also have a lot of study material. Please let me know
    because I am currently pursuing the CCNP and I am going to take the
    BSCI exam first.

    TheRnningMn, Dec 31, 2004
  9. phillip

    saurabh Guest

    HI ,
    I have started the preperation of CCNP and will start with the BSCI
    exam.

    we can exchange study material n other stuff(flash cards, etc)
    do respond back if you are interested.

    thanx
    Saurabh

    saurabh, Jan 15, 2005