    Anybody know any good websites with downloads for BS7799.

    Regards,

    Rach
    Rach, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Rach

    Martin Guest

    Rach wrote:
    > Anybody know any good websites with downloads for BS7799.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Rach

    try google

    you want the ISO 17799 toolkit for a good start
    Martin, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Mark L Kirkby, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Rach

    Martin Guest

    Mark L Kirkby wrote:
    >>>Anybody know any good websites with downloads for BS7799.

    > Easy:
    >
    > Download of the standard itself:
    > http://www.standardsdirect.org/iso17799.htm
    >
    > The ISO 17799 Toolkit as referenced above:
    > http://www.iso17799-made-easy.com

    The standard comes with the toolkit (or at least it did when I
    downloaded the toolkit), so don't pay for both.

    Martin, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Rach

    JayneB

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    This is way out of date. BS7799 has evolved into:
    ISO 27001... a specification for an ISMS.. which used to be BS7799-2
    ISO 27002... prospective controls... which used to be BS7799-1

    A lot of water under the bridge.

    Some of those links have changed too:
    - The toolkit has moved to http://www.27000-toolkit.com
    - The newsletter to http://www.molemag.net

    For ISO 27001 specifically:
    http://www.27000.org/iso-27001.htm

    I hope this helps, but the above should keep you busy!
    JayneB, Nov 17, 2007