    might have about it or selling it.

    Sincere thx in advance
    Just Jess

    Bratboy, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Bratboy

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Bratboy wrote:
    > May seem a stupid question but I have an unopened Enter the dragon
    > collectors box. Comes with DVD with extra nunchuck sceen a bit of film and
    > other goodies. Ive never even removed the shrinkwrap from it. Anyway due to
    > my other half losing thier job last month and my being on disability we are
    > despratly trying to raise Mortgage money and wondered if it was even worth
    > putting it up on Ebay or other suggestions (other than rude ones hehe) you
    > might have about it or selling it.
    >
    > Sincere thx in advance
    > Just Jess

    put it up with a minimum that you feel comfortable with. The fee can't
    bee that much can it?

    dick

    Dick Sidbury, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Bratboy

    Paul Guest

    > May seem a stupid question but I have an unopened Enter the dragon
    > collectors box. Comes with DVD with extra nunchuck sceen a bit of film and
    > other goodies. Ive never even removed the shrinkwrap from it. Anyway due

    > my other half losing thier job last month and my being on disability we

    are
    > despratly trying to raise Mortgage money and wondered if it was even worth
    > putting it up on Ebay or other suggestions (other than rude ones hehe) you
    > might have about it or selling it.

    You might want to try this site:

    Paul, Sep 20, 2003
  4. Bratboy

    Paul Guest

    > May seem a stupid question but I have an unopened Enter the dragon
    > collectors box. Comes with DVD with extra nunchuck sceen a bit of film and
    > other goodies. Ive never even removed the shrinkwrap from it. Anyway due

    > my other half losing thier job last month and my being on disability we

    are
    > despratly trying to raise Mortgage money and wondered if it was even worth
    > putting it up on Ebay or other suggestions (other than rude ones hehe) you
    > might have about it or selling it.

    You might want to try this site:

    http://www.sellmydvds.com/

    They'll get back to you with a no-obligation offer that, from what I've
    seen, gives a pretty good idea of what a particular DVD is worth on the
    market.

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 20, 2003