    However I have tried "Big Boss" and it does not have dolby digital sound

    It does state on the box it should have dolby digital anyone else got this ?

    Please email me at

    Simon, May 29, 2004

  2. Simon

    Rick Guest

    I think you means "does not have dolby digital 5.1". ALL DVDs MUST have
    Dolby Digital at minimum for it to remain the minimum standard for all
    issued DVDs on the market as part of the spec. I'm assuming that you are
    talking about the Hong Kong Legends remastered Box Set and not some rogue R3
    Asian ugly transfer

    btw, a word of warning to potential buyers of the HKL Bruce Lee DVD Box Set,
    it is missing a couple of extras discs that come as standard in the regular
    2-disc Special Editions of each movie. If you want to grab the complete
    collection of movies and extras, it's safer to buy them separately instead
    of the one Box Set package. There are also some wonderful documentary-only
    DVDs available there too of the man. Check out www.hongkonglegends.co.uk
    and go through every link on the website to make sure you aren't missing out
    on anything that they have in their catalog pertaining to Bruce Lee.

    (This is an unpaid product placement announcement brought to you by the fans
    ;).

    ?

    Rick, May 29, 2004

  3. "Simon" <> wrote in message
    > Yes I do mean it does not have 5.1 has anyone else found this ?

    you do realise that dolby digital 5.1 came into existence in the 90's ?
    and the bruce lee films are from the 70's ?

    so even if they did have a 5.1 soundtrack it would have been created
    artificially many years later by screwing around with everything.

    --
    Gareth.
    Quote of the day.

    the dog from that film you saw, May 29, 2004
  4. Simon

    Simon Guest

    Yes I do mean it does not have 5.1 has anyone else found this ?

    Simon

    Simon, May 29, 2004
  5. Simon

    Simon Guest

    Yes I do, so can anyone confirm that Big Boss its 5.1 as the other movies in
    the set are ?

    Thanks

    Simon

    Simon, May 29, 2004
  6. Simon

    John McGerr Guest

    It's not 5.1 on my set.
    John McGerr

    John McGerr, May 29, 2004
  7. Simon

    Simon Guest

    Well i think thats bad if it says 5.1 on the box !

    Simon

    Simon, May 30, 2004