Browsing shared folder via VPN

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by djguruji, Mar 31, 2008.

  1. djguruji

    djguruji

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Hi,

    My question is How set permission in cisco pix firewall to allow a VPN user to access the shared folder of a perticular PC.

    Network Configuaration :-
    We have different groups , for each group we created separate VPN so that they can have access to only a perticular range of IPs.

    Now I want a certain user to access a user to access / brows share folder of a PC which is not in there range list.

    I don know how to configure this perticauls thing. I know that we can give it. I had never given permission to access only shared folder.

    access-list [access-List] permit tcp [IP Range with subnet mask ] host [IP address of PC which is outside the range ] eq [Port]

    Can u please tell me which port to be opened for the same.

    Thanks & Regards
    djguruji, Mar 31, 2008