Browsers and printing.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dean Mathews, Jun 4, 2011.

  1. Dean Mathews

    Dean Mathews Guest

    Dean Mathews, Jun 4, 2011

  2. Dean Mathews

    victor Guest

    victor, Jun 4, 2011

  3. Dean Mathews

    Donchano Guest

    On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:50:04 +1200, victor <> shouted
    from the highest rooftop:

    >On 4/06/2011 1:59 p.m., Dean Mathews wrote:
    >>
    >> Try a print preview of this link
    >>
    >> http://lifehacker.com/5446092/the-definitive-guide-to-making-the-most-of-your-netbook
    >>

    >> IE8 seems ok but in general uses one more page that Firefox did in the
    >> past., Opera 11 is totally useless at printing Any web pages.
    >> Firefox 4 dropped off some pages.
    >>

    >woger socky in the bozo bin

    How many nyms does that make?

    Woger
    William
    Mary
    Suzie
    Possible
    Fran,
    Brian
    Dean

    No wonder he's so confused.

    Donchano, Jun 5, 2011
  4. Dean Mathews

    John Little Guest

    On Jun 5, 11:30 am, Donchano <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:50:04 +1200, victor <> shouted
    > from the highest rooftop:
    >
    > >On 4/06/2011 1:59 p.m., Dean Mathews wrote:

    > >> Try a print preview of this link

    > >>http://lifehacker.com/5446092/the-definitive-guide-to-making-the-most....

    > >> IE8 seems ok but in general uses one more page that Firefox did in the
    > >> past., Opera 11 is totally useless at printing Any web pages.
    > >> Firefox 4 dropped off some pages.

    > >woger socky in the bozo bin

    > How many nyms does that make?
    >
    > Woger
    > William
    > Mary
    > Suzie
    > Possible
    > Fran,
    > Brian
    > Dean

    I imagine there's many more than that, he's been at it a long time, at
    least a decade. For example, "The KIWI" was posting in 1999.

    I don't recall him using Woger, though.

    Regards, John

    John Little, Jun 5, 2011
  5. Dean Mathews

    Roger Brown Guest

    On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 11:30:18 +1200, Donchano
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:50:04 +1200, victor <> shouted
    >from the highest rooftop:
    >
    >>On 4/06/2011 1:59 p.m., Dean Mathews wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Try a print preview of this link
    >>>
    >>> http://lifehacker.com/5446092/the-definitive-guide-to-making-the-most-of-your-netbook
    >>>

    >>> IE8 seems ok but in general uses one more page that Firefox did in the
    >>> past., Opera 11 is totally useless at printing Any web pages.
    >>> Firefox 4 dropped off some pages.
    >>>

    >>woger socky in the bozo bin

    >How many nyms does that make?
    >
    >Woger
    >William
    >Mary
    >Suzie
    >Possible
    >Fran,
    >Brian
    >Dean
    >
    >No wonder he's so confused.

    No I intend to add 1000 more you brain dead Mental idiots here drove a
    friend insane and he has never posted again, he tried to help others
    here but all he got was insults and slander, this just shows the world
    hove sick NZ has become, may be this is a good thing to feed all this to
    the Papers etc, I have all the post for some 12 years back.

    Roger Brown, Jun 5, 2011
  6. Dean Mathews

    Msgr Scooter Guest

    On , , Sun, 05 Jun 2011 11:30:18 +1200, Re: Browsers and printing., Donchano
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:50:04 +1200, victor <> shouted
    >from the highest rooftop:
    >
    >>On 4/06/2011 1:59 p.m., Dean Mathews wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Try a print preview of this link
    >>>
    >>> http://lifehacker.com/5446092/the-definitive-guide-to-making-the-most-of-your-netbook
    >>>

    >>> IE8 seems ok but in general uses one more page that Firefox did in the
    >>> past., Opera 11 is totally useless at printing Any web pages.
    >>> Firefox 4 dropped off some pages.
    >>>

    >>woger socky in the bozo bin

    >How many nyms does that make?

    I had a list of over 200 but that was only up to 2005.

    >Woger
    >William
    >Mary
    >Suzie
    >Possible
    >Fran,
    >Brian
    >Dean
    >
    >No wonder he's so confused.

    to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
    Anatole France.

    Msgr Scooter, Jun 5, 2011
  7. Dean Mathews

    Msgr Scooter Guest

    On , , Sun, 05 Jun 2011 13:53:23 +1200, Re: Browsers and printing., Roger Brown
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 11:30:18 +1200, Donchano
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:50:04 +1200, victor <> shouted
    >>from the highest rooftop:

    >>>woger socky in the bozo bin

    >>How many nyms does that make?
    >>
    >>Woger
    >>William
    >>Mary
    >>Suzie
    >>Possible
    >>Fran,
    >>Brian
    >>Dean
    >>
    >>No wonder he's so confused.

    >No I intend to add 1000 more you brain dead Mental idiots here drove a
    >friend insane

    Are you sure this "friend" wasn't one of your alternate identities?
    You have "hived off" more than a few strange posters to this 'group.

    >and he has never posted again, he tried to help others
    >here but all he got was insults and slander, this just shows the world
    >hove sick NZ has become, may be this is a good thing to feed all this to
    >the Papers etc,

    Hey, go for it!
    Any publicity is good publicity and more than a few of us have stories about
    Roger Sheppard that could be sold for more than a few thousand dollars to the
    press.

    >I have all the post for some 12 years back.

    Great, that will confirm all our stories about you.

    Msgr Scooter, Jun 5, 2011
  8. Dean Mathews

    Donchano Guest

    On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 13:53:23 +1200, Roger Brown <>
    shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 11:30:18 +1200, Donchano
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:50:04 +1200, victor <> shouted
    >>from the highest rooftop:

    >>>woger socky in the bozo bin

    >>How many nyms does that make?
    >>
    >>Woger
    >>William
    >>Mary
    >>Suzie
    >>Possible
    >>Fran,
    >>Brian
    >>Dean
    >>
    >>No wonder he's so confused.

    >No I intend to add 1000 more you brain dead Mental idiots here drove a
    >friend insane and he has never posted again, he tried to help others
    >here but all he got was insults and slander, this just shows the world
    >hove sick NZ has become, may be this is a good thing to feed all this to
    >the Papers etc, I have all the post for some 12 years back.

    Victims of the world, unite ...

    Donchano, Jun 5, 2011