    I have run the repair facility twice with no effect. Should I download a
    different browser, or can I make a repair by trying to download an IE6
    service pack again ? John M.
    k35454, Feb 15, 2004

  2. k35454

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "k35454" <> wrote in
    news::

    > My IE6.0 has developed a fault in Outlook Express : I can send e-mail
    > via the news groups and receive e-mail on ng's and Main Identity but
    > cannot send E-mail on Main. The yellow triangle persists near the
    > lower right corner. I have run the repair facility twice with no
    > effect. Should I download a different browser, or can I make a repair
    > by trying to download an IE6 service pack again ? John M.

    I think if you double-click on the yellow icon or right-click it, it will
    display the error message to you. So what is the error message? And what
    O/S is it on?

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Feb 15, 2004

  3. k35454

    Don P Guest

    I had the same problem a few weeks ago an reinstalled IE6 from the
    Microsoft site with the upgrade patch that was available there.
    Haven't had any problem since.
    just go to microsoft.com and update the browser then reinstall express from
    there.

    Don P, Feb 15, 2004