    Nothing irritates me more than visiting a site and it screwing with my
    browser settings (changing it from being maximised).

    Is there some way I can set FF to never accept these commands?

    Lukan, Mar 16, 2008

  2. Lukan

    C0mdrData Guest

    "Lukan" <> wrote in message
    news:frj03j$nlr$...
    > Nothing irritates me more than visiting a site and it screwing with my
    > browser settings (changing it from being maximised).
    >
    > Is there some way I can set FF to never accept these commands?

    Under tools, Options, click the Content tab. To the right of Enable
    Javascript click advanced. In the window that pops up, uncheck everything.
    Click OK and OK.

    --
    "The human adventure is just beginning"

    C0mdrData, Mar 16, 2008

  3. Lukan

    Justin Guest

    Lukan wrote on [Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:25:28 +1300]:
    > Nothing irritates me more than visiting a site and it screwing with my
    > browser settings (changing it from being maximised).

    I hate it changing to BE maximised myself
    There's an option under Tools->options->content->Javascript Advanced.
    Uncheck allow scripts to move or resize windows.

    Justin, Mar 16, 2008
  4. Lukan

    Lukan Guest

    C0mdrData wrote:
    > "Lukan" <> wrote in message
    >> Nothing irritates me more than visiting a site and it screwing with my
    >> browser settings (changing it from being maximised).
    >>
    >> Is there some way I can set FF to never accept these commands?

    > Under tools, Options, click the Content tab. To the right of Enable
    > Javascript click advanced. In the window that pops up, uncheck everything.
    > Click OK and OK.

    Fantastic, thanks.

    That was so simple I should have looked myself :)

    Lukan, Mar 17, 2008