    --
    JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG....
    WAXACE
    waxace, May 13, 2008

  2. waxace

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Check your start/home page. It might be an invalid web address.
    Check your Firefox shortcut. It might contain an invalid
    switch/parameter/option/command.
    Carlos
    (not a Firefox user)

    Carlos, May 13, 2008

  3. waxace

    waxace Guest

    Homepage is fine, This happens on ALL links when starting internet browsing.
    As I said, after the message it goes to the browser normally and acts
    normally after that....
    --
    JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG....
    WAXACE

    waxace, May 14, 2008
  4. waxace

    Carlos Guest

    There is a newer Firefox x64 version announced here:
    http://www.start64.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=55
    Maybe that one fixes your issue.
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 14, 2008