    help, please?

    Thanks
    Dave
    Mabada, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Mabada

    °Mike° Guest

    Empty your temporary internet files (including offline content).
    Go to Tools / Options / Privacy tab and set it to default.
    Delete any previous cookies.

    On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:41:52 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bp66j0$4qh$>
    Mabada scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Mabada

    Mabada Guest

    Thanks for the reply, Mike, but no joy. Any other ideas?

    Thanks,
    Dave

    Mabada, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Mabada

    °Mike° Guest

    Then you must have some other application blocking
    cookies.

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:32:25 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bp85a9$q9c$>
    Mabada scrawled:

    °Mike°, Nov 16, 2003
  5. > Why can't I get onto eBay? When signing in I have suddenly started (i.e.

    http://www.mozilla.org/
    Alexander Rogge, Nov 16, 2003