    fairly secure, but it looks like it isn't after all.

    I still don't trust IE, no matter what the test says.

    I'll stick with Mozilla and Firebird... They seem to be the best.
    Kerodo, Dec 8, 2003

  2. "Kerodo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I went here:
    > http://bcheck.scanit.be/bcheck/sid-cd34f3544c807653930ae777b3d7b8b6/
    >
    > and ran All Available Tests on various browsers. The results were
    > interesting. Mozilla and Firebird tested fine, with 0
    > vulnerabilities. And so did IE, believe it or not. However, Opera
    > had 2 security vulnerabilities. I thought Opera was supposed to be
    > fairly secure, but it looks like it isn't after all.
    >
    > I still don't trust IE, no matter what the test says.
    >
    > I'll stick with Mozilla and Firebird... They seem to be the best.

    Keep up with the news! ;o)

    Opera fixed a couple of nasties, just recently... forget the details (I
    generally only use Opera for testing - the Java is a bit too
    will-it-won't-it for my tastes)

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!
    Hairy One Kenobi, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Kerodo

    Kerodo Guest

    On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:33:33 -0000, "Hairy One Kenobi"
    <abuse@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

    >"Kerodo" <> wrote in message
    >> I went here:
    >> http://bcheck.scanit.be/bcheck/sid-cd34f3544c807653930ae777b3d7b8b6/
    >>
    >> and ran All Available Tests on various browsers. The results were
    >> interesting. Mozilla and Firebird tested fine, with 0
    >> vulnerabilities. And so did IE, believe it or not. However, Opera
    >> had 2 security vulnerabilities. I thought Opera was supposed to be
    >> fairly secure, but it looks like it isn't after all.
    >>
    >> I still don't trust IE, no matter what the test says.
    >>
    >> I'll stick with Mozilla and Firebird... They seem to be the best.

    >Keep up with the news! ;o)
    >
    >Opera fixed a couple of nasties, just recently... forget the details (I
    >generally only use Opera for testing - the Java is a bit too
    >will-it-won't-it for my tastes)

    I was using their latest release, 7.23 I think, but perhaps they've
    fixed it since then and just haven't released it yet. That'd be good.
    I'm still pretty much sold on Mozilla and Firebird though. I like 'em
    a lot.
    Kerodo, Dec 8, 2003