    --

    Kirk

    "Moe, Larry, the cheese!", Curly

    'Captain' Kirk DeHaan, Dec 18, 2004

  2. 'Captain' Kirk DeHaan

    MLC Guest

    _'Captain' Kirk DeHaan_, sabato 18/dic/2004:

    > One thing I hate is going to a site and having them resize my browser.
    > Is there a way to prevent a site from doing this?

    Supposing your browser is Firefox:

    In Tools - Options - Web Features, click the Advanced button.
    There you can uncheck "Move or resize existing windows" and other options
    too. This way javascripts are not allowed to mess up your browser.

    HTH,
    --
    Maria Luisa C - 18/12/2004 20.40.07

    MLC, Dec 18, 2004

  3. 'Captain' Kirk DeHaan

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    On 12/18/2004 2:37 PM 'Captain' Kirk DeHaan wrote:
    > One thing I hate is going to a site and having them resize my browser.
    > Is there a way to prevent a site from doing this?

    In Mozilla or Firefox? Being the mind reader that I am, and seeing that
    you posted with Thunderbird, I'll assume you are talking about FF. Look
    under TOOLS >> OPTIONS >> WEB FEATURES >> ADVANCED.
    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 18, 2004
  4. :: BRIAN :: wrote:
    > On 12/18/2004 2:37 PM 'Captain' Kirk DeHaan wrote:
    >
    >> One thing I hate is going to a site and having them resize my browser.
    >> Is there a way to prevent a site from doing this?

    > In Mozilla or Firefox? Being the mind reader that I am, and seeing that
    > you posted with Thunderbird, I'll assume you are talking about FF. Look
    > under TOOLS >> OPTIONS >> WEB FEATURES >> ADVANCED.

    Sorry. My wifes reads my mind so I figured everyone could. :)

    It was Firefox and I found the feature. Thanks.

    --

    Kirk

    "Moe, Larry, the cheese!", Curly

    'Captain' Kirk DeHaan, Dec 18, 2004