    never goes to full and again the items or the page never load. Anyone have
    any idea what the hell is going on or how to remedy it

    Thanks Big Bloke
    Big Bloke, Mar 12, 2005

  2. Big Bloke

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm having to guess through your ramblings, but try:

    You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or
    nothing occurs after you click a link
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

    HTML Pages Only Partially Appear, HTML Pages Do Not Appear,
    or the Network Stops Responding
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823386

    Internet Explorer Displays a Blank Page and May Appear to
    Stop Responding on Windows 2000
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=832624

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm