    I can't paste it out of the browser. I ddon;t really need the
    address, just don't know how to get it out. Any ideas.

    Bob
    Robert Gmerek, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Robert Gmerek

    °Mike° Guest

    You don't paste things out, you paste things in.
    I am going to take a guess that you mean you want
    to clear the address bar. Go to Tools / Internet Options.
    On the 'General' tab press 'Clear History', then on the
    'Content' tab press 'Autocomplete / Clear Forms'.

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 00:47:26 -0600, in
    <>
    Robert Gmerek scrawled:

    --