    I can right click on a link to open in a new window but it always comes out
    small.

    How can I right click on any link and have it maximised by default?

    Ken C, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Ken C

    KS Guest

    Ken C wrote:
    > I can right click on a link to open in a new window but it always
    > comes out small.
    > How can I right click on any link and have it maximised by default?

    I'm not sure about maximising by default, but what I've done is open a new
    browser window, re-size using the corner click and drag until it's the size
    I want (usually @800x600, to leave more room on my desktop).

    Then shut down IE (closing the newly designed window last) and restart it.
    The next time I right clicked and opened, IE had 'learnt' the new size and
    it opened the browser at that new size.

    KS, Nov 23, 2003