    Bill Dobbs Guest

    How can I see my browser history? I found how to delete it, so since I
    haven't deleted it, it must me somewhere.

    Bill Dobbs, Jun 11, 2007

  2. Bill Dobbs

    pcbutts1 Guest

    ctl+shift+h

    pcbutts1, Jun 11, 2007

  3. Bill Dobbs wrote:
    > How can I see my browser history? I found how to delete it, so since I
    > haven't deleted it, it must me somewhere.

    C:\documents and settings\[your user name]\local settings\history\today
    (or whatever).

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 11, 2007
  4. Bill Dobbs

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:49:28 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Bill Dobbs Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > How can I see my browser history? I found how to delete it, so since I
    > haven't deleted it, it must me somewhere.

    View, explorer bar, history.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Jun 11, 2007
  5. Bill Dobbs

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:49:28 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Bill Dobbs Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > How can I see my browser history? I found how to delete it, so since I
    > haven't deleted it, it must me somewhere.

    To find websites you have visited
    On the toolbar, click the Favorites Center button . (little Gold
    Star) extreme left.
    Click the History button.
    Click the day that you visited the website.
    In the list of websites that you visited on that day, click the site
    you want to go to.
    You can change the way in which the websites you have visited are
    displayed. You can sort them by date, site name, most frequently
    visited, or most recently visited. To do this, click the arrow to the
    right of the History button, and then choose an option from the list.

    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    6/10/2007 10:18:49 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Jun 11, 2007
  6. Bill Dobbs

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:49:28 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Bill Dobbs Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > How can I see my browser history? I found how to delete it, so since I
    > haven't deleted it, it must me somewhere.

    With IE7 open, click the help button, then select (Contents and
    Index) When the window opens, click the Index tab, then type in a
    key word for the topic you need help with, such as HISTORY then click
    Display at the bottom. :)
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    6/10/2007 10:30:10 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Jun 11, 2007
  7. Bill Dobbs

    Bill Dobbs Guest

    The gold star did the trick. Thanks Old Gringo

    Bill

    Bill Dobbs, Jun 11, 2007
  8. Bill Dobbs

    jomama Guest

    On Jun 10, 7:49 pm, "Bill Dobbs" <>
    wrote:
    > How can I see my browser history? I found how to delete it, so since I
    > haven't deleted it, it must me somewhere.

    Look at your tool bar that's what they are there for. Then click on
    tools, and just follow the instructions. :)

    jomama, Jun 11, 2007
  9. Bill Dobbs

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:26:20 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Bill Dobbs Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > The gold star did the trick. Thanks Old Gringo
    >
    > Bill
    >
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> On Or About Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:49:28 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >> Thinking Twice, Bill Dobbs Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    >> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> How can I see my browser history? I found how to delete it, so since I
    >>> haven't deleted it, it must me somewhere.

    >> To find websites you have visited
    >> On the toolbar, click the Favorites Center button . (little Gold
    >> Star) extreme left.
    >> Click the History button.
    >> Click the day that you visited the website.
    >> In the list of websites that you visited on that day, click the site
    >> you want to go to.
    >> You can change the way in which the websites you have visited are
    >> displayed. You can sort them by date, site name, most frequently
    >> visited, or most recently visited. To do this, click the arrow to the
    >> right of the History button, and then choose an option from the list.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com