    This is the only source of the trouble I've managed to track down, I'm
    pretty sure that their are others.

    Many thanks in advance for any informed responses.
    Babba, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Babba

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:26:20 -0000, "Babba" <127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me if anything can be done to stop the progs this website is
    >placing on a multi-user computer.
    >
    >**(be carefull)** http://www.flyntdigital.com
    >
    >This is the only source of the trouble I've managed to track down, I'm
    >pretty sure that their are others.
    >

    >Many thanks in advance for any informed responses.

    I'd suggest Spyware Guard if you're using MS Windows. It stops junk
    like that from loading up. Also, Spyware Blaster (from the same
    place).

    [ Doc Jeff ], Jan 31, 2004

  3. Babba

    Eartling Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:26:20 -0000, "Babba" <127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me if anything can be done to stop the progs this website is
    >placing on a multi-user computer.
    >
    >**(be carefull)** http://www.flyntdigital.com

    Nothing happens with Opera, so change your browser ;-)
    Eartling, Jan 31, 2004
  4. Babba

    donutbandit Guest

    "Babba" <127.0.0.1> wrote in

    > Can anyone tell me if anything can be done to stop the progs this
    > website is placing on a multi-user computer.
    >
    > **(be carefull)** http://www.flyntdigital.com
    >
    > This is the only source of the trouble I've managed to track down, I'm
    > pretty sure that their are others.

    There is only one browser that would have a problem here, and that is
    Internet Explorer.

    And even it wouldn't have a problem if you turn off "install on demand."
    donutbandit, Jan 31, 2004
  5. Babba

    Guest

    On 31 Jan 2004 18:50:34 GMT, donutbandit <> wrote:

    >"Babba" <127.0.0.1> wrote in
    >
    >> Can anyone tell me if anything can be done to stop the progs this
    >> website is placing on a multi-user computer.
    >>
    >> **(be carefull)** http://www.flyntdigital.com
    >>
    >> This is the only source of the trouble I've managed to track down, I'm
    >> pretty sure that their are others.
    >>

    >There is only one browser that would have a problem here, and that is
    >Internet Explorer.
    >
    >And even it wouldn't have a problem if you turn off "install on demand."

    where is that setting to be found ?
    , Feb 4, 2004
  6. Babba

    Solbu Guest

    Solbu, Feb 5, 2004
  7. Babba

    Robin T Cox Guest

    "Babba" <127.0.0.1> wrote in

    > Can anyone tell me if anything can be done to stop the progs this
    > website is placing on a multi-user computer.
    >
    > **(be carefull)** http://www.flyntdigital.com
    >
    > This is the only source of the trouble I've managed to track down, I'm
    > pretty sure that their are others.
    >

    > Many thanks in advance for any informed responses.

    See:
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/articles/hijacked/
    Robin T Cox, Feb 6, 2004