    white, is viewed as grey.

    Thanks
    Tino

    teak, Sep 30, 2004

  2. teak

    Arne Guest

    *teak* skrev 2004-09-30 21:17:

    > I am using Xandros Linux and have a new Mozilla Browser. I have a
    > problem, the white on this borwser are grey. Where can I go to correct
    > this problem.
    >
    > *What I mean is, on the internet, in an area like this which would be
    > white, is viewed as grey.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Tino

    Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Color

    --
    /Arne

    Arne, Sep 30, 2004

  3. teak

    teak Guest

    Arne <> wrote in message news:<Cs_6d.4603$>...
    > *teak* skrev 2004-09-30 21:17:
    >
    > > I am using Xandros Linux and have a new Mozilla Browser. I have a
    > > problem, the white on this borwser are grey. Where can I go to correct
    > > this problem.
    > >
    > > *What I mean is, on the internet, in an area like this which would be
    > > white, is viewed as grey.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Tino

    > Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Color

    Arne I have tried that, and the it download light blue and he sceme
    goes complete in a different style. I have never had so many problems
    with an opporating system. I really have to re think Linux.

    teak, Oct 2, 2004
  4. teak

    Keith Bowes Guest

    teak wrote:
    > I am using Xandros Linux and have a new Mozilla Browser. I have a
    > problem, the white on this borwser are grey. Where can I go to correct
    > this problem.
    >
    > *What I mean is, on the internet, in an area like this which would be
    > white, is viewed as grey.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Tino

    Maybe your desktop is set up to to render widgets with a gray
    background. Go into the configuration of your desktop environment and
    check the background; if you don't use a desktop, edit ~/.gtkrc.

    Keith Bowes, Oct 4, 2004
  5. teak

    Keith Bowes Guest

    teak wrote:
    > Arne <> wrote in message news:<Cs_6d.4603$>...
    >
    >>*teak* skrev 2004-09-30 21:17:
    >>

    >>>I am using Xandros Linux and have a new Mozilla Browser. I have a
    >>>problem, the white on this borwser are grey. Where can I go to correct
    >>>this problem.
    >>>
    >>>*What I mean is, on the internet, in an area like this which would be
    >>>white, is viewed as grey.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>Tino

    >>Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Color

    > Arne I have tried that, and the it download light blue and he sceme
    > goes complete in a different style. I have never had so many problems
    > with an opporating system. I really have to re think Linux.

    Linux works great for me. I would blame it on Xandros for mixing
    incompatible systems into one mess that is the worst of both worlds. I
    had the same kind of troubles with Lindows, but when I moved to
    Mandrake, everything has worked great.

    Keith Bowes, Oct 4, 2004