    Does that (browser.cache.disk.enable=false) completely turn off caching
    so that everything must be downloaded with every visit to a page?
    Thanks.

    John Doe, Apr 18, 2009

  2. John Doe wrote:
    > Does that (browser.cache.disk.enable=false) completely turn off caching
    > so that everything must be downloaded with every visit to a page?
    > Thanks.

    sort of. You also need the following:

    browser.cache.check_doc_frequency = 2
    browser.cache.disk.capacity = 0

    browser.cache.disk.enable = false, this tells the
    program to use the disk for the cache

    but all this still leaves using the RAM for cache. So,
    to turn those off you need:

    browser.cache.memory.capacity = 0
    browser.cache.memory.enable = false

    so now everything is turned off

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Apr 18, 2009