    MANY QUESTIONS ARE ON THE TEST. I am proud to be part of the same group as
    you people. What a waste of time you people are. @@@@@@@@@@@@
    I hope the people I work with in the field or not like you people!!!!!!!!!!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=, May 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Grep Guest

    WTF??

    Grep, May 22, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    lowdes Guest

    It's too bad that you aren't smart enough to figure out how on your own how
    many questions are on the 70-294 test.
    How are you going to make it in the IT world without any problem solving
    skills? Are you going to run to the newsgroup every you can't fix
    something?
    You sound like the rest of the folks in the medical field up tight a$$holes
    and b!tches.
    Have you ever thought of doing something else with your life? I'm sure the
    local Burger King would hire you in a heartbeat. (Do you know what a
    heartbeat is Mr. ICU?) oh, I also take a Whopper!
    Why don't you just do the easy thing, go take the test then you will know
    how many questions are on the test, well wait, your going to fail anyhow so
    why do you need to know the number of questions?

    lowdes, May 22, 2006
  4. With A$$ holes like you I am sure to do well in IT. Who wants to hire a jerk
    that does not want to help the Company in which they work. Thanks for the
    reply with Dicks like you it IT I will have a easy time finding the perfect
    job.....Hopefully yours!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=, May 22, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Sorry vince you don't have chance in IT.

    lowdes, May 22, 2006
  6. I have been working in the field since 1985 From reading some of your post
    history you should try and learn a thing or two. Half ass cheap dick head
    commets don't make you super IT guy.

    =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=, May 22, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Acutally they make me 70,000 a year.

    lowdes, May 22, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    What !!! He's started another thread ! I bet the work he does in the
    ICU is, stitching up people.

    Cerebrus, May 22, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Guest Guest

    "vince" <> wrote in message
    >I asked a simple question how many questions are on the 70-294 test. Of
    > course all I received is a bunch of smarts ass I am not going to answer
    > I thought this group is to help people?? All I have found is jerks!! For
    > your information I work in an ICU in a hospital. I have to tell them HOW
    > MANY HOURS I WILL BE GONE SO THEY CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO
    > COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you want your wife or mother in the
    > hospital in ICU and no one there to take care of them because your brother
    > and sister MCSEs would not answer a question. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU KNOW HOW
    > MANY QUESTIONS ARE ON THE TEST. I am proud to be part of the same group as
    > you people. What a waste of time you people are. @@@@@@@@@@@@
    > I hope the people I work with in the field or not like you people!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ok Vince, first things first. Most everyone here is bound by a clause in the
    Microsoft Non-Disclosure Agreement that prevents the disclosure of such
    information. Please refer to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/nda.asp. Once you've started
    your first exam, you'll be bound by it too.

    As for the *number* of questions.... I do believe I stated in an earlier post to
    you that the number of questions does not matter. They could give you One
    question on the exam that could take you 5 hours to complete, or they could give
    you 150 questions that could take you 30 minutes. The point is that the number
    of questions doesn't matter.

    Now, if you had *thought* about your question a little bit longer, you might
    have come up with something along the lines of "Is there a time limit on the
    exams? And what is the Average time that it is generally completed in?" This
    question could have been freely answered without any hesitation, because the
    Time Limit on the exam is public and the Average time to complete the exam would
    actually be given by individual accounts of the time it took them to finish the
    exams....thus allowing you to calculate the average time by yourself. Now...to
    be safe, for your first exam, you could just give your co-workers the Time Limit
    of the exam + Travel Time to the Testing Center. So, you would be looking at
    2.5+ hours, if the testing center is right across the street from you.

    Instead, you come back all p!ssy, yelling and screaming at the people that have
    to deal with lazy jerks like you on a daily basis. You're calling us jerks??
    All you had to do was take a couple minutes to do a little searching for
    keywords or phrases like "questions" or "how many questions" and you would have
    found a few good posts with the information you needed.

    Your obvious misconception of these newsgroups shows how little you care about
    what we do and how we do it. All you care about is you getting your question
    answered. We are not paid by Microsoft to sit here and answer your questions, we
    take the time out of our day to answer the people that have spent time
    researching their problem. If you're going to be in the IT Field, you need to
    learn to do the research on your own.

    Now please, come back in a better mood...or don't come back at all.

    HTH

    HAND

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, May 22, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Guest Guest

    "Grep" <> wrote in message
    > WTF??

    he's a n00b...ignore him. ;)

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, May 22, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Well said, BD ! Hope you were able to hammer some sense into his head.

    Cerebrus, May 22, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    <BD> wrote in message news:...

    > "Grep" <> wrote in message
    >> WTF??
    >>

    > he's a n00b...ignore him. ;)

    Either that or he's yet another B-T sockpuppet.

    Frisbee®, May 22, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "vince" <> wrote in message
    >I have been working in the field since 1985 From reading some of your post
    > history you should try and learn a thing or two. Half ass cheap dick head
    > commets don't make you super IT guy.

    You are such a mean, MEAN person! Please stop using such profanities.
    You're hurting everyone's feelings.

    Frisbee®, May 22, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Guest Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > Well said, BD ! Hope you were able to hammer some sense into his head.

    We'll see ;)

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, May 22, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    omg man, I actually agree with you. Well, I guess sh1t happens!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 22, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    JaR Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    > omg man, I actually agree with you. Well, I guess sh1t happens!

    Even a busted clock is right twice a day.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, May 22, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    nice.

    On Mon, 22 May 2006 00:26:07 GMT, "lowdes" <>
    wrote:

    >It's too bad that you aren't smart enough to figure out how on your own how
    >many questions are on the 70-294 test.
    >How are you going to make it in the IT world without any problem solving
    >skills? Are you going to run to the newsgroup every you can't fix
    >something?
    >You sound like the rest of the folks in the medical field up tight a$$holes
    >and b!tches.
    >Have you ever thought of doing something else with your life? I'm sure the
    >local Burger King would hire you in a heartbeat. (Do you know what a
    >heartbeat is Mr. ICU?) oh, I also take a Whopper!
    >Why don't you just do the easy thing, go take the test then you will know
    >how many questions are on the test, well wait, your going to fail anyhow so
    >why do you need to know the number of questions?
    >

    >"vince" <> wrote in message
    >>I asked a simple question how many questions are on the 70-294 test. Of
    >> course all I received is a bunch of smarts ass I am not going to answer
    >> I thought this group is to help people?? All I have found is jerks!! For
    >> your information I work in an ICU in a hospital. I have to tell them HOW
    >> MANY HOURS I WILL BE GONE SO THEY CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO
    >> COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you want your wife or mother in the
    >> hospital in ICU and no one there to take care of them because your brother
    >> and sister MCSEs would not answer a question. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU KNOW
    >> HOW
    >> MANY QUESTIONS ARE ON THE TEST. I am proud to be part of the same group
    >> as
    >> you people. What a waste of time you people are. @@@@@@@@@@@@
    >> I hope the people I work with in the field or not like you
    >> people!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 22, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    LoopBack Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Acutally they make me 70,000 a year.

    You working for Italian lira?

    LoopBack, May 22, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    >> Italian lira?

    Holy sh!t, that's exactly what occurred to me. Tell me, are you MCNGP
    guys mind readers or somethin' ?

    Cerebrus, May 22, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?dmluY2U=?=

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    >>> Italian lira?

    > Holy sh!t, that's exactly what occurred to me. Tell me, are you MCNGP
    > guys mind readers or somethin' ?

    I knew you were gonna ask that!

    --
    BD