Brooke Hogan is so freaking HOT

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Biden's glory holes, Jun 6, 2007.

  1. Biden's glory holes, Jun 6, 2007

  2. Biden's glory holes

    Stevie Guest

    Stevie, Jun 6, 2007

  3. Biden's glory holes

    Gene Mean Guest

    Gene Mean, Jun 6, 2007
  4. Biden's glory holes

    Hey now Guest

    Go tell her dad that.

    Hey now, Jun 6, 2007
  5. Biden's glory holes

    Will Guest

    "Hey now" <going for > wrote in message
    > Go tell her dad that.

    Easy, just say " Hulk, your daughter looks just like you!"

    Will, Jun 6, 2007
  6. Biden's glory holes

    Agent Smith Guest

    Agent Smith, Jun 6, 2007
  7. Biden's glory holes

    Scotius Guest

    Scotius, Jun 6, 2007
  8. Biden's glory holes

    Hey now Guest

    So you want those to be your last words??

    Hey now, Jun 6, 2007
  9. Biden's glory holes

    Jr. Guest

    "Scotius" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:11:15 -0700, Biden's glory holes
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have to tap this. I absolutely must tap this ass:
    >>
    >>http://www.celebslam.com/brooke-hogan-defines-sexy-time

    > I don't think she's all that hot.

    She is definitely NOT hot. She has the frame of her dad and that makes her
    about the size and shape of Bea Arthur.
    Her face is not that attractive which is why she appears in her underwear to
    take your eyes away from her face.
    And then there is her father to deal with.

    Jr., Jun 6, 2007
  10. Biden's glory holes

    > So you want those to be your last words??

    I'll be far away by the time he figures out his daughter has been insulted.

    Will, Jun 6, 2007
  11. Biden's glory holes

    STRATEGY Guest

    On Jun 6, 9:56 am, "Will" <> wrote:
    > "Hey now" <going for > wrote in messagenews:408bd$4666deb9$d80c0a41$...
    >
    > > So you want those to be your last words??

    > I'll be far away by the time he figures out his daughter has been insulted.
    >

    > > "Will" <> wrote in message

    > >> "Hey now" <going for > wrote in message

    > >> Easy, just say " Hulk, your daughter looks just like you!"

    Who, Hulk Hogan?

    He's supposed to be tough? What's he gonna do, ask you to lay on the
    ground real still while he delivers a slow-motion legdrop?

    Nice finisher Hulk. A fuckin' legdrop.

    Give me the "boring" Bob Backlund over this guy anyday..

    STRATEGY

    STRATEGY, Jun 6, 2007
  12. "Will" <> wrote in message

    > "Hey now" <going for > wrote in message
    >> So you want those to be your last words??
    >>

    > I'll be far away by the time he figures out his daughter has been
    > insulted.

    lol

    Dr. Tobias Fünke, Jun 6, 2007