    there's a Logitech connect utility combined with something like a
    Masonic handshake that persuades the mouse to talk to the new dongle.)

    Anyone got one I could have, or know where I can get one?

    John Little, Feb 4, 2010

  2. John Little

    SteveM Guest

    John Little <> wrote in news:aad12953-0382-4c40-
    :

    > Destructo-man (aka teenage son) has dealt to a USB dongle for a
    > wireless, five button, Logitech mouse. (If one gets a new one,
    > there's a Logitech connect utility combined with something like a
    > Masonic handshake that persuades the mouse to talk to the new dongle.)
    >
    > Anyone got one I could have, or know where I can get one?

    Logitech sell them in the US. I can get one for my Nano mouse.
    not sue what you have

    http://buy.logitech.com/store/logib2c/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/
    categoryid.13981300?WT.ac=sc|downloads||dd

    Receiver
    Receiver for VX Nano, V450 Nano, V550 Nano

    The part number on the bottom of the mouse is 810-000698, 810-000830, 810-
    000701

    P/N 993-000135
    USD 10.00

    Bigted