    Messages:
    3
    Hey Guys, i have been facing a problem with my laptop keyboard's Space bar... I ready need to fix it soon as i got to get back to school. The clip under the key has cracked and the key is not responding, is there any place i can get this fixed???-/
    kyle98, Jul 13, 2010

  2. kyle98

    gbaxtin

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Messages:
    12
    Location:
    America
    I can't post links yet, but try EHow, YouTube and just plain Googling it for some cheap ways to fix it yourself. I wouldn't pay to send it anywhere to get it fixed.
    gbaxtin, Aug 3, 2010

  3. kyle98

    Akilla21

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2010
    Messages:
    14
    Location:
    Wiesbaden, Germany
    If its a dell most keyboards are FRU. Of course, most older model keyboards are difficult to find. They are also, easy removalable after all the screws have been take out. From there the entire keyboard sends signal across and a signal bundled cable connected to the motherboard.

    If its not a Dell... Good luck
    Akilla21, Nov 5, 2010