    I had it running then it started just .. going all freaky on me...

    as you can tell.. the prognosis is obvious.. the owner of the computer
    should consider getting a playstation.. or xbox.. or even a stereo

    froggy, Jan 23, 2005

  2. froggy

    Gurble Guest

    On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:03:14 +1300, froggy
    <> had this to say:

    >ooo cool.. Ive just been handed a computer to fix...
    >heres the exact description I was given of the problem
    >its running xp, its kinda old I got it second hand
    >I had it running then it started just .. going all freaky on me...
    >
    >as you can tell.. the prognosis is obvious.. the owner of the computer
    >should consider getting a playstation.. or xbox.. or even a stereo

    Well it's obviously a faulty modem...

    Gurble, Jan 23, 2005

  3. On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:03:14 +1300, froggy wrote:

    > ooo cool.. Ive just been handed a computer to fix...
    > heres the exact description I was given of the problem
    > its running xp, its kinda old I got it second hand
    > I had it running then it started just .. going all freaky on me...
    >
    > as you can tell.. the prognosis is obvious.. the owner of the computer
    > should consider getting a playstation.. or xbox.. or even a stereo

    Are you a university staff member reporting a "hardware issue" ;-) ?
    Please disregard any error messages recieved - they are never meant to be
    written down.

    wogers nemesis, Jan 23, 2005
  4. froggy

    EMB Guest

    wogers nemesis wrote:

    > Are you a university staff member reporting a "hardware issue" ;-) ?
    > Please disregard any error messages recieved - they are never meant to be
    > written down.

    That explains why my father writes the error messages out by hand or
    prints a screen dump and faxes them to me when he has problems - too
    much time in a university.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Jan 25, 2005