    alexandrew Guest

    I have a cd-rom with broken tray, my question is can I open the cd-rom and
    glue the tray without any health hazards?

    alexandrew, Nov 19, 2003

  2. alexandrew

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:13:22 -0500, "alexandrew"
    <> scribbled:

    >I have a cd-rom with broken tray, my question is can I open the cd-rom and
    >glue the tray without any health hazards?

    Health hazards?

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Nov 19, 2003

  3. alexandrew

    Patrick Guest

    alexandrew wrote:
    > I have a cd-rom with broken tray, my question is can I open the
    > cd-rom and glue the tray without any health hazards?

    Best suggestion is to replace it, a simple CD-ROM drive aught to be pretty
    cheap these days.

    Haveing nothing to lose, if you can get at the parts then it is a matter of
    finding the right type of glue.

    I have often found it very difficult to find a glue for plastic, I have
    tried 'SuperGlue' and 'Polystrene' (Airfix) glue and found they just don't
    happen.

    Patrick, Nov 19, 2003
  4. alexandrew

    alexandrew Guest

    Than you don't know nothing about what is inside of cd-rom.

    alexandrew, Nov 19, 2003
  5. alexandrew

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:46:47 -0500, "alexandrew"
    <> scribbled:

    >Than you don't know nothing about what is inside of cd-rom.

    You're the fuckwit worrying about imaginary
    'health hazards' from opening a CD-ROM
    drive case and you say *I* "don't know
    nothing about what is inside of (one)"?
    Nice fucking grammar there, BTW. Oh
    wait, you're Canadian, that explains it.

    >"-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:13:22 -0500, "alexandrew"
    >> <> scribbled:
    >>
    >> >I have a cd-rom with broken tray, my question is can I open the cd-rom

    >and
    >> >glue the tray without any health hazards?

    >> Health hazards?
    >>
    >> --
    >> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
    >> Riddles II, v3
    >> - T. Pratchett

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Nov 19, 2003
  6. alexandrew

    alexandrew Guest

    No need to talk so harshly unless you are an idiot.

    alexandrew, Nov 19, 2003
  7. alexandrew

    Patrick Guest

    alexandrew wrote:
    > No need to talk so harshly unless you are an idiot.

    I hadn't quite understood your reference to health hazard !
    However the only danger is the lazer inside (bad for eyes), just a matter of
    makeing sure the machine is turned off.

    Patrick, Nov 19, 2003
  8. alexandrew

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:36:47 -0500, "alexandrew"
    <> scribbled:

    >No need to talk so harshly unless you are an idiot.

    When dealing with morons who believe there's health
    hazards (a postulation you've failed several times to
    expand upon) opening a CD-ROM it's easier to speak
    'low and slow' so you don't miss things.

    >"-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:46:47 -0500, "alexandrew"
    >> <> scribbled:
    >>
    >> >Than you don't know nothing about what is inside of cd-rom.

    >> You're the fuckwit worrying about imaginary
    >> 'health hazards' from opening a CD-ROM
    >> drive case and you say *I* "don't know
    >> nothing about what is inside of (one)"?
    >> Nice fucking grammar there, BTW. Oh
    >> wait, you're Canadian, that explains it.
    >>
    >> >"-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message

    >> >and

    >> --
    >> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
    >> Riddles II, v3
    >> - T. Pratchett

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Nov 19, 2003
  9. alexandrew

    CJ Guest

    Hi Hawk,

    nice that you jump down someones throat and start throwing expletives about.
    Not everyone is technically minded or has the confidence to mess about with electrical
    equipment. You don't know this person's background so it would have been more corteous to
    give reasoned calm advice on dangers from electrocution and lasers and state the minimum
    hazard level.

    CJ

    CJ, Nov 19, 2003
  10. alexandrew

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:29:07 +0000 (UTC), "CJ"
    <> scribbled:

    >Hi Hawk,
    >
    >nice that you jump down someones throat and start throwing expletives about.

    Thanks! I try.

    >Not everyone is technically minded or has the confidence to mess about with electrical
    >equipment. You don't know this person's background so it would have been more corteous to
    >give reasoned calm advice on dangers from electrocution and lasers and state the minimum
    >hazard level.

    He wants to glue a CD tray, the only hazard is his gluing his
    dick to his hand.

    >"-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:36:47 -0500, "alexandrew"
    >> <> scribbled:
    >>
    >> >No need to talk so harshly unless you are an idiot.

    >> When dealing with morons who believe there's health
    >> hazards (a postulation you've failed several times to
    >> expand upon) opening a CD-ROM it's easier to speak
    >> 'low and slow' so you don't miss things.
    >>
    >> >"-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message

    >> --
    >> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
    >> Riddles II, v3
    >> - T. Pratchett

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Nov 19, 2003
  11. alexandrew

    Bob Regis Guest

    -= Hawk =- wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:29:07 +0000 (UTC), "CJ"
    > <> scribbled:
    >
    >> Hi Hawk,
    >>
    >> nice that you jump down someones throat and start throwing
    >> expletives about.

    > Thanks! I try.
    >
    >> Not everyone is technically minded or has the confidence to mess
    >> about with electrical equipment. You don't know this person's
    >> background so it would have been more corteous to give reasoned calm
    >> advice on dangers from electrocution and lasers and state the
    >> minimum hazard level.

    > He wants to glue a CD tray, the only hazard is his gluing his
    > dick to his hand.

    Is that supposed to be witty?

    Bob Regis, Nov 19, 2003
  12. alexandrew

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:56:59 -0000, "Bob Regis" <>
    scribbled:

    >-= Hawk =- wrote:
    >> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:29:07 +0000 (UTC), "CJ"
    >> <> scribbled:
    >>
    >>> Hi Hawk,
    >>>
    >>> nice that you jump down someones throat and start throwing
    >>> expletives about.

    >> Thanks! I try.
    >>
    >>> Not everyone is technically minded or has the confidence to mess
    >>> about with electrical equipment. You don't know this person's
    >>> background so it would have been more corteous to give reasoned calm
    >>> advice on dangers from electrocution and lasers and state the
    >>> minimum hazard level.

    >> He wants to glue a CD tray, the only hazard is his gluing his
    >> dick to his hand.
    >>

    >Is that supposed to be witty?

    No, that's supposed to be sticky.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Nov 19, 2003
  13. alexandrew

    Bob Regis Guest

    -= Hawk =- wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:56:59 -0000, "Bob Regis"
    > <> scribbled:
    >

    >> -= Hawk =- wrote:
    >>> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:29:07 +0000 (UTC), "CJ"
    >>> <> scribbled:

    >>> Thanks! I try.

    >>> He wants to glue a CD tray, the only hazard is his gluing his
    >>> dick to his hand.
    >>>

    >> Is that supposed to be witty?

    > No, that's supposed to be sticky.

    and the jokes just keep coming.

    Bob Regis, Nov 19, 2003
  14. alexandrew

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:15:51 -0000, "Bob Regis" <>
    scribbled:

    >-= Hawk =- wrote:
    >> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:56:59 -0000, "Bob Regis"
    >> <> scribbled:

    >>> Is that supposed to be witty?

    >> No, that's supposed to be sticky.

    >and the jokes just keep coming.

    Yep, you do....

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Nov 19, 2003
  15. alexandrew

    alexandrew Guest

    I told you , he is idiot and don't know anything about CD-ROM.
    I notice him here a lot and I thought he can understand the problem. He
    might know about computer a lot but still he is an idiot.

    alexandrew, Nov 19, 2003
  16. alexandrew

    alexandrew Guest

    You are Pig too.

    alexandrew, Nov 19, 2003
  17. alexandrew

    alexandrew Guest

    Thank you for your advice, but I have a habit of fixing things, it is
    working now.

    alexandrew, Nov 19, 2003
  18. alexandrew

    alexandrew Guest

    When you support an idiot, you must be more idiot.
    You know what happens if someone jump on my throat for no reason? I break
    his hand to begin with

    alexandrew, Nov 19, 2003
  19. alexandrew

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:29:09 -0500, "alexandrew"
    <> scribbled:

    >When you support an idiot, you must be more idiot.

    That's why I didn't support you, I simply inquired as
    to what 'health hazards' you imagined you could
    possibly encounter when trying to glue a CD-ROM
    tray and YOU, fuckwit that you are, started off with
    the insults.

    >You know what happens if someone jump on my throat for no reason? I break
    >his hand to begin with

    Still typing, no broken hand here. Would you care to
    escalate your threats further?

    --

    (__)
    __(oo) - How udderly Interesting!

    -= Hawk =-, Nov 19, 2003
  20. alexandrew

    Bob Regis Guest

    alexandrew wrote:
    > When you support an idiot, you must be more idiot.
    > You know what happens if someone jump on my throat for no reason? I
    > break his hand to begin with

    Thanks for clearing that up. Its crystal clear now.

    Bob Regis, Nov 19, 2003