    supplier. Unfortunatelly he ceased. Voilà. Is there any place where I can
    get a trusted copy, my MS Office suite is fully licenced. Many thanks for
    helping.
    Sonja Grounder, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Sonja Grounder

    x@y Guest

    Hello Sonja,

    The only source I can think for You to get a trusted Copy is
    Microsoft, as You mention You are fully licensed so Your name
    is in Microsoft Archives, maybe they have a spare Copy
    for You. I would contact Microsoft again tell that Your Supplier
    ceased, and You are willing to maybe pay for the shipping cost.

    If that does not work try the Link below

    http://tinyurl.com/6ch4e

    Good luck, x@y.

    x@y, Feb 5, 2005