    mistake without launching a counterattack.

    How about providing =one= shred of proof that Universal recalled DUEL
    out of respect to Dennis Weaver?

    Keith Holder, Aug 7, 2003

  2. On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:13:16 -0400 (EDT), (Keith
    Holder) wrote:

    >Now you know why people ignore your ignorant speculations.
    >
    >You can't even get basic facts straight, while contriving your asinine
    >theories.
    >
    >I called you on an error in fact, and you aren't big enough to admit a
    >mistake without launching a counterattack.
    >
    >How about providing =one= shred of proof that Universal recalled DUEL
    >out of respect to Dennis Weaver?

    In defense of Brockhurst, I must say that all the chat forums of
    DVDfile, Digitalbits etc. all put forth the Weaver's Daughter-in-law
    theory ahead of anythng else. Behind that is technical issues, with no
    consensus of their actually being any such problems. My personal
    belief, a legal issue with the extras, seems to be the least
    considered idea.

    But we don't KNOW! We will soon enough however find out what this
    mess was about, for sure..

    . STeve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Aug 8, 2003

  3. Re: brockhurstandpertweeandkeithholderandbloviation

    What did you "correct" me on, Mr. Holder? The fact that I said it was
    Mr. Weaver's daughter rather than daughter-in-law? So what.
    Furthermore, I don't have to offer "one shred" of proof because I stated
    nothing as fact - just the speculation of my friend and I. Do you
    understand the word "speculation"? Probably not. Furthermore, I
    launched a counterattack? You use the word "bloviate" in reference to
    me, and I use it back in reference to you. Apparently you own the word
    "bloviate" and you are allowed to use it in reference to others while
    others are not allowed to use it in reference to you.

    I think the apology is in YOUR court, Mr. Holder, but this being Usenet
    and all I won't be holding my breath. You see, when I was corrected on
    the daughter/daughter-in-law business I came in and posted an "oops".

    As Steve jazz hunter has already mentioned, I am not the only one
    speculating about Mr. Weaver's tragedy. Now, you apologize for your bad
    behavior, you hear? You hear?

    And really, I don't need you to e-mail me your response - I see you in
    all your obnoxious splendor right here on this ng and it's enough.

    Brockhurst Pertwee, Aug 8, 2003