    Voice Modem) 128MB SD Ram.
    Will this work with a Broadband package ????????
    Steve

    SteveLong, Jan 15, 2006

  2. SteveLong

    cyberwraith Guest

    I can tell you that my friend has 3 computers all using the same broadband
    connection via network cards installed in each. Not a wireless set - up.

    cyberwraith, Jan 15, 2006

  3. SteveLong

    Chet Guest

    You will need a router, whether wired or wireless. If you put in a wireless
    router, make sure it is password protected so that it isn't open to anybody
    within range to use your account for their own nefarious purposes. In other
    words, don't become an unintentional "hot spot".

    Chet, Jan 16, 2006
  4. SteveLong

    Erick Guest

    Unless you plan on adding a notebook to the network later, or the 2 PCs are
    far apart, I'd recommend staying with a regular wired solution. All you need
    for that is the wireless router and cables going to each PC. Also, some
    broadband ISPs may require that the router "clones" the MAC address of one
    of the PCs (this means the router uses the same physical address of the
    network connection in one of the computers).

    Erick, Jan 16, 2006