    --
    All mail is Checked by TREND MICRO PC-cillin Anti-Virus system
    (http://www.antivirus.com).
    Michael W, May 14, 2004

  2. Michael  W

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 14 May 2004 00:19:08 +0100, in
    <c80vob$4ce$>
    Michael W scrawled:

    >I have been looking at the £17.99 usage 2 gig offer

    What offer, and with whom, would that be, then?

    >The example show around eight methods of usage and this is where I am
    >confused.

    *You're* confused?

    >Is each option a total on its own or do they all add up to 2 gig.

    Pass. (see above).

    >IE if you downloaded a file of over 2 gigs is that your limit used up for
    >the month.

    Pass. (see above).

    >IE is this limit 2 gigs of movement in the month no matter how you come by
    >it.

    Pass. (see above).

    >I think I am getting more confused now.

    Me, too. (see above).

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 14, 2004

  3. Michael  W

    John Guest

    In article <c80vob$4ce$>, Michael W
    <> wrote:

    > I have been looking at the £17.99 usage 2 gig offer
    > The example show around eight methods of usage and this is where I am
    > confused.
    > Is each option a total on its own or do they all add up to 2 gig.

    The amount of data transferred (e-mail, Web surfing, file transfers)
    all contribute to the cumulative total. Commonly, anyway.

    > IE if you downloaded a file of over 2 gigs is that your limit used up for
    > the month.

    Yes, it should be. That's pretty plain.
    If it isn't a legal file, you hardly have anything to complain about.
    If it is a legal file, you probably just need to pay for a higher-level
    account.

    > IE is this limit 2 gigs of movement in the month no matter how you come by
    > it.

    Normally, it would be. No idea if there is anything different in your
    service.
    John, May 14, 2004