  1. Mike Lewis

    Mike Lewis Guest

    Why cant anyone on BTOPENWORLD broadband get newsgroups but this one

    Mike Lewis, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Mike Lewis

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mike Lewis continued:

    > Why cant anyone on BTOPENWORLD broadband get newsgroups but this one

    You *know* that for a fact do you ?
    That *everyone* who signs up for BT Broadband forfeits any chance of
    using Usenet ?
    Have you tried refreshing your list of groups ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Mike Lewis

    ~¢makey$ Guest

    newulmtel.net doesn't offer newsgroup services at all, so don't feel left
    out!

    ~¢makey$, Oct 4, 2003