    From: ntl_customer_service
    Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 7:40 PM
    Subject: Welcome to ntl:home

    Dear Mrs Hadley

    Thank you for ordering services from ntl:home. This email is to confirm that
    your order has been passed to our Internet processing team to be completed.

    What Happens Next?

    Normally within 72 hours of placing your order on the website, we will
    contact you.

    If your order has been successfully completed, we shall then arrange an
    installation date that is convenient for you. We are able to offer
    morning(8.30am-1:00pm) or afternoon (12.00pm-5.30pm) appointments Monday to
    Friday. Saturday appointments are available although there may be an
    additional charge for these.

    We will also require a credit or debit card payment to cover the
    installation charge.

    At ntl:home we always aim to offer you the highest quality service, and
    should you wish to contact us at any point about your order please contact
    us on 0800 052 0990.

    Please note: there may be a short delay from time of ordering online and the
    order being entered onto our systems.

    Welcome to ntl:home

    Kind regards

    Peter Savage

    Managing Director
    denise.hadley, Jul 8, 2003

  2. denise.hadley

    Michael Guest

    denise.hadley wrote:

    > I am still waiting for someone to contact me. I am now growing very
    > concerned about signing up for the Broadband.
    > Mrs Hadley

    Please contact NTL directly at the telephone number they have provided for
    you below... though you might (or might not <shrug>) wish to wait, as 72
    hours has apparently not yet elapsed since they acknowledged your order.

    The usenet newsgroup "24hoursupport.helpdesk" is international and not
    affiliated with NTL or any other internet provider.

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 8, 2003

  3. denise.hadley wrote:
    > I am still waiting for someone to contact me. I am now growing very
    > concerned about signing up for the Broadband.
    > Mrs Hadley

    Dear Mrs. Hadley,

    Since that original letter was sent to you, we've been made aware of
    your true nature and hence we are not able to offer you broadband. Only
    people with an IQ greater than that of a fuzzy house shoe are allowed to
    use our broadband and accordingly we request that you find internet
    services elsewhere.

    NTL staff
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 8, 2003
  4. denise.hadley

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as denise.hadley continued:

    > I am still waiting for someone to contact me. I am now growing very
    > concerned about signing up for the Broadband.

    There is no need for concern. It's no more difficult or awkward than having
    a baby or moving house twice in 2 weeks. Just sit back and relax.

    Oh, and stop bothering us, you are becoming a pain in the ass.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003
  5. denise.hadley

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Michael continued:

    > denise.hadley wrote:
    >
    >> I am still waiting for someone to contact me. I am now growing very
    >> concerned about signing up for the Broadband.
    >> Mrs Hadley

    > Please contact NTL directly at the telephone number they have
    > provided for you below... though you might (or might not <shrug>)
    > wish to wait, as 72 hours has apparently not yet elapsed since they
    > acknowledged your order.

    It was dated 30th June ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003
  6. denise.hadley

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as denise.hadley continued:
    >
    >> I am still waiting for someone to contact me. I am now growing very
    >> concerned about signing up for the Broadband.

    > There is no need for concern. It's no more difficult or awkward than having
    > a baby or moving house twice in 2 weeks. Just sit back and relax.
    >
    > Oh, and stop bothering us, you are becoming a pain in the ass.

    Bought yourself a donkey?
    Brian H¹©, Jul 8, 2003
  7. denise.hadley

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Michael continued:

    >>> Please contact NTL directly at the telephone number they have
    >>> provided for you below... though you might (or might not <shrug>)
    >>> wish to wait, as 72 hours has apparently not yet elapsed since they
    >>> acknowledged your order.

    >> It was dated 30th June ;-)

    > In my universe, yesterday was officially the 1st of July.
    >
    > I know this because suddenly it's summer.
    >
    > Tomorrow it will be autumn, and Mrs. Hadley can be very concerned
    > about the weather instead of bothering us about her lack of broadband
    > service. :)

    I've already got my Christmas Tree up. Or rather, it's still up ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003