  1. There is a site available to test your broadband speeds
    Can some one please advise.
    I dont feel I am getting the speeds offered by Telecom

    Kevin Cosgrove, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Kevin Cosgrove

    XPD Guest

    "Kevin Cosgrove" <> wrote in message
    news:msQAd.3676$...
    > There is a site available to test your broadband speeds
    > Can some one please advise.
    > I dont feel I am getting the speeds offered by Telecom

    www.jetstreamgames.co.nz/speed/
    http://nzdsl.co.nz/speedtest/

    Heaps of bandwidth testing sites out there, but a lot are overseas so youve
    got to allow for latency etc

    XPD, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Kevin Cosgrove

    XPD, Dec 30, 2004
  4. Kevin Cosgrove

    Guest

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:08:31 +1300, Kevin Cosgrove <>
    wrote:

    >There is a site available to test your broadband speeds
    >Can some one please advise.
    >I dont feel I am getting the speeds offered by Telecom

    They are having problems with D-slams, cutting back to around 60 kbps.

    , Dec 31, 2004
  5. Kevin Cosgrove