    password is correct (he thinks it is) or is it because I am trying to access
    his account from my telephone line?
    TIA

    BIGEYE, Sep 1, 2004

  2. BIGEYE

    Kráftéé Guest

    BIGEYE wrote:
    > Friend brought his pc to check his broadband on my telephone line.
    > I can sign in to my ISP using my username & password, but can't log
    > in using his username & password. Is this because he is not sure if
    > his username & password is correct (he thinks it is) or is it
    > because I am trying to access his account from my telephone line?
    > TIA

    Both......

    Most broadband services are tied to the line they are provided on & if he
    hasn't got his log in details correct then he won't be able to log in
    anyway....

    So send him back to his house to phone up the ISP to get the correct details
    & then try again. If it still doesn't work I would suggest that you take
    your kit around to his & try log in with his details or he takes his kit to
    yours & tries to login with yours....

    HTH

    Kráftéé, Sep 1, 2004

  3. BIGEYE

    BIGEYE Guest

    Thanks for the info.

    BIGEYE, Sep 1, 2004
  4. BIGEYE

    PJB Guest

    "BIGEYE" <> wrote in message
    > Friend brought his pc to check his broadband on my

    telephone line. I can
    > sign in to my ISP using my username & password, but can't

    log in using his
    > username & password. Is this because he is not sure if his

    username &
    > password is correct (he thinks it is) or is it because I

    am trying to access
    > his account from my telephone line?
    > TIA

    The account is tied to the fone line, and this has nowt to
    do with alt.warez.uk either ;-)

    P.

    PJB, Sep 1, 2004
  5. BIGEYE

    Arse Guest

    Kráftéé wrote ..

    > BIGEYE wrote:
    > > Friend brought his pc to check his broadband on my telephone line.
    > > I can sign in to my ISP using my username & password, but can't log
    > > in using his username & password. Is this because he is not sure if
    > > his username & password is correct (he thinks it is) or is it
    > > because I am trying to access his account from my telephone line?
    > > TIA

    > Both......
    >
    > Most broadband services are tied to the line they are provided on & if he
    > hasn't got his log in details correct then he won't be able to log in
    > anyway....
    >
    > So send him back to his house to phone up the ISP to get the correct details
    > & then try again. If it still doesn't work I would suggest that you take
    > your kit around to his & try log in with his details or he takes his kit to
    > yours & tries to login with yours....

    If it's a gurlie - she can come round here and get her kit off ..

    Arse, Sep 1, 2004
  6. BIGEYE

    G3£wh\)zZ@ Guest

    "Arse" <> wrote in message
    > Kráftéé wrote ..
    >
    > > BIGEYE wrote:
    > > > Friend brought his pc to check his broadband on my telephone line.
    > > > I can sign in to my ISP using my username & password, but can't log
    > > > in using his username & password. Is this because he is not sure if
    > > > his username & password is correct (he thinks it is) or is it
    > > > because I am trying to access his account from my telephone line?
    > > > TIA

    > > Both......
    > >
    > > Most broadband services are tied to the line they are provided on & if

    he
    > > hasn't got his log in details correct then he won't be able to log in
    > > anyway....
    > >
    > > So send him back to his house to phone up the ISP to get the correct

    details
    > > & then try again. If it still doesn't work I would suggest that you

    take
    > > your kit around to his & try log in with his details or he takes his kit

    > > yours & tries to login with yours....

    > If it's a gurlie - she can come round here and get her kit off ..

    Pervert..can i come with my digital camcorder?

    G3£wh\)zZ@, Sep 1, 2004
  7. BIGEYE

    Brenty Guest

    can i come around with lose fitting shorts?

    Brenty, Sep 2, 2004
  8. BIGEYE

    Arse Guest

    "G3£wh\)zZ@" <geewhizza@"Remove"hotmail.com> wrote ..

    > Pervert..can i come with my digital camcorder?

    Careful - you might gum up the works.

    Arse, Sep 2, 2004
  9. BIGEYE

    G3£wh\)zZ@ Guest

    "Arse" <> wrote in message
    > "G3£wh\)zZ@" <geewhizza@"Remove"hotmail.com> wrote ..
    >

    > > Pervert..can i come with my digital camcorder?
    > >

    > Careful - you might gum up the works.

    I dont mind what i gum up as long as i`m involved 8>)

    G3£wh\)zZ@, Sep 2, 2004