    the broadband modem to do that?

    Many Thanks,

    Sonja
    Sonja, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Sonja

    Robbo Guest

    > My question is: Can I have the 2 connections at the same time? If not, how
    > do I use the old modem once in a while as not to lose my email address? I
    > can't remember anymore how I used to connect before. Do I have to

    disconnect
    > the broadband modem to do that?

    Disconn the Broadband modem.
    Dial up as usual using the standard modem like you used to
    Use the account for a few mins.
    Log out, disconn
    Re-connect the Broadband modem
    Re connect as usual
    easy
    Robbo, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Sonja

    Sonja Guest

    Hi Robbo,

    I just disconnected the broadband or do I have to uninstall it?

    Thanks,

    Sonja

    Sonja, Jan 14, 2004
  4. "Robbo" <> wrote in message

    > > My question is: Can I have the 2 connections at the same time? If not,

    how
    > > do I use the old modem once in a while as not to lose my email address?

    > > can't remember anymore how I used to connect before. Do I have to

    > disconnect
    > > the broadband modem to do that?

    Robbo blundered;
    > Disconn the Broadband modem.
    > Dial up as usual using the standard modem like you used to
    > Use the account for a few mins.
    > Log out, disconn
    > Re-connect the Broadband modem
    > Re connect as usual
    > easy

    Ok so tell me why you have to disconnect the broad band to use dialup?

    I have broadband and an still open my dialup ISP software and can go online
    with both at the same time.

    Trai'
    Trai' La Trash, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Sonja

    nemo2 Guest

    Sonja,

    I'm a bit behind reading posts, so you may not get this message.

    I have a similar setup I'm with Plus for broadband, but have a
    Freeserve no ties account so that I can keep my old Freserve email
    address. All I do is just dial into freeserve every 60 days stay
    connected for a minute or 2 then disconnect. It's as simple as that,
    I don't touch my broadband connection or anything else.

    Regards

    nemo2

    nemo2, Jan 16, 2004