    Wireless Adapter ?
    TIA for any help and all the best,
    El.Plates

    El.Plates, Aug 3, 2009

  2. El.Plates

    Mike Easter Guest

    El.Plates wrote:
    > Hi, I have changed ISP and have a 40GB monthly allowance. Thought it
    > would be an idea to monitor this for myself to make sure the figures
    > from the ISP and me agree !!

    > my main PC in my
    > Studio which gets its connection via a Netgear WG111T USB Wireless
    > Adapter

    There was a recent post in alt.comp.freeware about this ware being
    updated.

    http://www.softperfect.com/products/networx/ NetWorx - Free Bandwidth
    Monitoring and Usage Reporting ... The program allows you to monitor
    all your network connections or a specific network connection. ... Works
    with dial-up, ISDN, cable modem, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.

    That's all I know; I haven't used it. It sounds as if it could be
    useful for your purpose if it would handle the USB connectivity.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 3, 2009

  3. El.Plates

    El.Plates Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > El.Plates wrote:
    >> Hi, I have changed ISP and have a 40GB monthly allowance. Thought it
    >> would be an idea to monitor this for myself to make sure the figures
    >> from the ISP and me agree !!

    >> my main PC in my
    >> Studio which gets its connection via a Netgear WG111T USB Wireless
    >> Adapter

    > There was a recent post in alt.comp.freeware about this ware being
    > updated.
    >
    > http://www.softperfect.com/products/networx/ NetWorx - Free Bandwidth
    > Monitoring and Usage Reporting ... The program allows you to monitor
    > all your network connections or a specific network connection. ... Works
    > with dial-up, ISDN, cable modem, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.
    >
    > That's all I know; I haven't used it. It sounds as if it could be
    > useful for your purpose if it would handle the USB connectivity.
    >

    > --
    > Mike Easter

    Thanks to both Scraggy and Mike Easter for 2 working solutions - have tested
    both and they do the job well. Have decided to go with Networx as it has
    some additional handy features (NetStat, Ping and Trace Route).
    Thanks again to both of you ;-)

    El.Plates, Aug 3, 2009