    existed for years that had a data cap so low fuckin' Telescum were
    taking $600 a month off the school for excess data fees. Did they ever
    contact the school and suggest a better arrangement? Ha! ARSEHOLES!!
    Nigel Crompton, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Nigel Crompton wrote:
    > Is there any site one can go to for an up-to-date comparison between the
    > offerings of the various ISPs in NZ? (ChCh in particular)

    Shouldn't they be able to get the new schools deal with Telecom?
    Im not sure of the exact details, but it sounded good when I read a bit
    on it.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Yep.

    www.consumer.org.nz

    They have excellent comparisons online

    Peter Jenkins, Nov 10, 2004
  4. It seems like Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:13:26 +1300 was when "Dave -
    Dave.net.nz" <> said Blah blah blah...

    >> Is there any site one can go to for an up-to-date comparison between the
    >> offerings of the various ISPs in NZ? (ChCh in particular)

    >Shouldn't they be able to get the new schools deal with Telecom?
    >Im not sure of the exact details, but it sounded good when I read a bit
    >on it.

    It's called Schoolzone. It really is worth it. I don't know what the
    sales number is, but 0800 SKLZON might have someone available to help
    you out.
    --
    Regards,
    Waylon Kenning.