  1. Heh do you guys living in the bush over their have as much trouble as us in
    getting ADSL
    Garry
    Garry Chapman, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Garry Chapman

    Mark Remfrey Guest

    "Garry Chapman" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Heh do you guys living in the bush over their have as much trouble as us
    > in getting ADSL
    > Garry

    Nope, took me 2 days to get everything up and running..... and I'm
    semi-rural.

    Regards,
    Mark Remfrey
    Mark Remfrey, Jul 7, 2005

  3. In article <>, says...
    > Heh do you guys living in the bush over their have as much trouble as us in
    > getting ADSL
    > Garry

    Those of us living in the bush haven't got a show. Slightly different if
    you live rural: if you're lucky and live in the right place it's fine
    but if you're unlucky you're s.o.o.l. so far.

    -P.
    Peter Huebner, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Peter Huebner wrote:
    > In article <>, says...
    >
    >>Heh do you guys living in the bush over their have as much trouble as us in
    >>getting ADSL
    >>Garry

    > Those of us living in the bush haven't got a show. Slightly different if
    > you live rural: if you're lucky and live in the right place it's fine
    > but if you're unlucky you're s.o.o.l. so far.

    I live in Auckland and I'm s.o.o.l if I want anything other than
    Telecoms crippled ADSL service.

    Almost went to Wired Country, but they upped their prices by more than
    100% for the connection I wanted. They did offer to try to create a plan
    for me at a similar price to the old one because their staff gave me
    misleading information. They didn't come back with a reasonable offer
    only suggested I sign up for their crappy new plans with lower specs.

    LOL! No.

    The Other Guy
    The Other Guy, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Garry Chapman

    Goalie Guest

    On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:48:38 +1000, "Garry Chapman" <> wrote:

    >Heh do you guys living in the bush over their have as much trouble as us in
    >getting ADSL
    >Garry

    No trouble at all as long as close enough to a telephone exchange.

    Nina
    Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue
    Goalie, Jul 11, 2005