  1. Guest

    It's like she's on something or stressed out. Or stupid?
    , May 19, 2005

  2. Lisa Drake Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > It's like she's on something or stressed out. Or stupid?

    I vote for stupid.
    Lisa Drake, May 19, 2005

  3. "Lisa Drake" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    > > It's like she's on something or stressed out. Or stupid?

    > I vote for stupid.

    Stupid, but I suspect she's on something. Definately stupid though.

    --
    My knees look like my boobs. teehee!
    The Love Child Of Amy \The Bitch\ Dumas And Adam \, May 19, 2005
  4. David B Guest

    wrote:

    > It's like she's on something or stressed out. Or stupid?

    I used to think she was hot but she looks less and less hot each time I
    see her.
    David B, May 19, 2005
  5. Chad Bryant Guest

    "David B" wrote:

    >> It's like she's on something or stressed out. Or stupid?

    > I used to think she was hot but she looks less and less hot each time I
    > see her.

    She's white trash that got rich. What do white trash who suddenly find
    themselves with a crapload of money usually spend it on?

    --
    Chad Bryant
    Annoying The Ignorant Online Since 1995

    "A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has
    never learned to walk forward." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Chad Bryant, May 19, 2005
  6. Chad Bryant <> wrote in

    > She's white trash that got rich. What do white trash who suddenly find
    > themselves with a crapload of money usually spend it on?

    So tell us, just in case you ever find yourself with a crapload of money
    what you'd spend it on? You're fat, a kook, unemployeed, on welfare, High
    School drop-out, and rassle in a backyard rasslin federation in Utah. It
    doesn't get any more white trash then that.
    Archived Chad, May 19, 2005
  7. Pauli G Guest

    David B wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > It's like she's on something or stressed out. Or stupid?

    > I used to think she was hot but she looks less and less hot each time

    > see her.

    after seeing how bad her skin is, I've realized she's no better than
    the typical nice-bodied semi-attractive girl you see trolling around
    the local mall.
    Pauli G, May 19, 2005
  8. chillled Guest

    wrote:

    > It's like she's on something or stressed out. Or stupid?

    Why not all three?
    chillled, May 19, 2005
  9. On Wed, 18 May 2005 19:17:44 -0700, ilyashambat wrote:

    > It's like she's on something or stressed out. Or stupid?

    I vote for Stupid...

    Just stick to the Music and Music Videos....

    --
    Korbin Dallas
    The name was changed to protect the guilty.
    Korbin Dallas, May 20, 2005
  10. Taylor Guest

    Korbin Dallas wrote:

    > On Wed, 18 May 2005 19:17:44 -0700, ilyashambat wrote:
    >

    >>It's like she's on something or stressed out. Or stupid?

    > I vote for Stupid...
    >
    > Just stick to the Music and Music Videos....

    One TV critic called it narcissistic and lonely and kind of interesting
    in the Madonna docummentary movie (I assume that's 'Truth Or Dare')
    sense as a one hour special, but not meant to be a weekly series.
    Taylor, May 20, 2005