    to undertake police duties

    More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
    who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.
    RichA, Jul 26, 2010

  2. RichA

    DanP Guest

    On Jul 26, 4:45 pm, RichA <> wrote:
    > Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
    > idea:
    >
    > BBC:
    > the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
    > to undertake police duties
    >
    > More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
    > who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    They are out to get you Rich and they are getting stronger.

    DanP
    DanP, Jul 26, 2010

  3. RichA

    jon Guest

    On 26/07/2010 16:45, RichA wrote:
    > Just when you[SNIP]

    Shut up.
    jon, Jul 26, 2010
  4. RichA

    Guest

    wrote:

    >Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
    >idea:
    >
    >BBC:
    >the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
    >to undertake police duties
    >
    >More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
    >who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    Ah. You appear to have misplaced delusions of adequacy. The Special
    Constabularies are not new.

    I'll even give you a clue:

    http://www.policespecials.com/about.html

    And, before casting aspersions on the educational adequacy of others
    perhaps you should do some remedial spelling work before posting
    further; the Chambers dictionary has not 'looney' but 'loony'. The
    plural of either does not require the use of a Grocer's Apostrophy.
    The 'y' should be replaced with 'ies' to be grammatically correct.

    The tenor of your observation suggests that you are aggrieved that the
    police have had cause to talk to you about delinquent behaviour on
    your part. I could be wrong on that deduction, it could just be that
    you're a troll or merely a piece of faecal detritus that needs to be
    flushed from Usenet.

    Into the toilet bowl with you and down around the trap into the sewers
    where you belong.

    Disgreards
    Jenks

    p.s. Have Nice Day!
    , Jul 26, 2010
  5. RichA

    Irwell Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote:

    > Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
    > idea:
    >
    > BBC:
    > the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
    > to undertake police duties
    >
    > More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
    > who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    "You can't trust a Special like an old
    time copper when you can't find your way home"
    The Old Kent Road, song from way back.
    Irwell, Jul 26, 2010
  6. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    RichA wrote:

    > Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
    > idea:
    >
    > BBC:
    > the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
    > to undertake police duties
    >
    > More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
    > who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    jees, that very broad minded of you mate.

    --
    Paul (we break easy)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Jul 26, 2010
  7. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    ray wrote:

    > On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700, RichA wrote:
    >
    > > Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an idea:
    > >
    > > BBC:
    > > the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers to
    > > undertake police duties
    > >
    > > More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables" who
    > > are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    > It's been my general observation that if you take exception to the laws,
    > it's better to direct your enmity at those who MAKE the laws than those
    > who ENFORCE the laws.

    he's not a brit, he just uses us as something else to have a dig at.

    Paul Heslop, Jul 26, 2010
  8. On 2010-07-26, Savageduck wrote:
    > What would they do in Grand Fenwick?

    Who knows? It's a Sellers market!

    --
    Chris F.A. Johnson <http://cfajohnson.com>
    Author: =======================
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Jul 26, 2010
  9. RichA

    Griffin Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:54:46 -0700 (PDT), DanP <>
    wrote this:

    >On Jul 26, 4:45 pm, RichA <> wrote:
    >> Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
    >> idea:
    >>
    >> BBC:
    >> the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
    >> to undertake police duties
    >>
    >> More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
    >> who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    >They are out to get you Rich and they are getting stronger.
    >
    >DanP

    Good! At last.
    ..

    --------------------------
    The Internet will become the
    Sacred Sanctuary for Nutters,Idiots
    And Trolls

    (Michel Nostradamus, December 14, 1503 - July 2, 1566).
    --------------------------
    Griffin, Jul 26, 2010
  10. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Jul 26, 3:21 pm, wrote:
    > On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
    > >idea:

    > >BBC:
    > >the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
    > >to undertake police duties

    > >More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
    > >who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    > On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
    > >idea:

    > >BBC:
    > >the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
    > >to undertake police duties

    > >More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
    > >who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    > Ah.  You appear to have misplaced delusions of adequacy.  The Special
    > Constabularies are not new.

    Never said they were.
    RichA, Jul 27, 2010
  11. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Jul 26, 3:31 pm, ray <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700, RichA wrote:
    > > Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an idea:

    > > BBC:
    > > the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers to
    > > undertake police duties

    > > More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables" who
    > > are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    > It's been my general observation that if you take exception to the laws,
    > it's better to direct your enmity at those who MAKE the laws than those
    > who ENFORCE the laws.

    I thought the last election showed that in spades.
    RichA, Jul 27, 2010
  12. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Jul 26, 3:53 pm, Alan Dunlop-Walters <> wrote:
    > On 26/07/2010 19:13, George Kerby wrote:
    >
    > > On 7/26/10 10:45 AM, in article
    > > , "RichA"
    > > <>  wrote:

    > >> More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
    > >> who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    > > Both of which you know nothing about.

    > Wrong.  It knows all about unemployed.  If it was employed it couldn't
    > possibly find the time to post all the shite it posts here.

    Er, you forgot the III after your name.
    RichA, Jul 27, 2010
  13. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Jul 26, 5:18 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2010-07-26 14:09:14 -0700, Paul Heslop <> said:
    >

    > > ray wrote:

    > >> It's been my general observation that if you take exception to the laws,
    > >> it's better to direct your enmity at those who MAKE the laws than those
    > >> who ENFORCE the laws.

    > > he's not a brit, he just uses us as something else to have a dig at.

    > This conjures up visions of a Pythonesque invasion of Canada by a squad
    > of "Special Constables", with the mission to track down Rich, and
    > contain Canadian photographers so they do not threaten security at
    > British railway stations.
    >
    > What would they do in Grand Fenwick?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    Employing amateurs as cops is beyond Pythonesque.
    RichA, Jul 27, 2010
  14. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Jul 26, 5:08 pm, Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    > RichA wrote:
    >
    > > Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
    > > idea:

    > > BBC:
    > > the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
    > > to undertake police duties

    > > More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
    > > who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    > jees, that very broad minded of you mate.
    >
    > --
    > Paul  (we break easy)
    > Stop and Lookhttp://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    You know what kind of people like to dress up in uniforms and pretend
    they're police, or army officers? Actors, and lunatics.
    RichA, Jul 27, 2010
  15. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Jul 26, 5:09 pm, Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    > ray wrote:
    >
    > > On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700, RichA wrote:

    > > > Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an idea:

    > > > BBC:
    > > > the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers to
    > > > undertake police duties

    > > > More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables" who
    > > > are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

    > > It's been my general observation that if you take exception to the laws,
    > > it's better to direct your enmity at those who MAKE the laws than those
    > > who ENFORCE the laws.

    > he's not a brit, he just uses us as something else to have a dig at.
    >
    > --
    > Paul  (we break easy)
    > Stop and Lookhttp://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Form up ranks, sheepdog. If you consider yourself to be part of a
    mass of dunderheads who are policing in Britain these days, then what
    the Hell are you doing with a camera, because they certainly (based on
    police behaviour) do not mesh.
    RichA, Jul 27, 2010
  16. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Savageduck wrote:

    > On 2010-07-26 14:09:14 -0700, Paul Heslop <> said:
    >
    > > ray wrote:

    > >> It's been my general observation that if you take exception to the laws,
    > >> it's better to direct your enmity at those who MAKE the laws than those
    > >> who ENFORCE the laws.

    > > he's not a brit, he just uses us as something else to have a dig at.

    > This conjures up visions of a Pythonesque invasion of Canada by a squad
    > of "Special Constables", with the mission to track down Rich, and
    > contain Canadian photographers so they do not threaten security at
    > British railway stations.
    >
    > What would they do in Grand Fenwick?

    heh maybe he really IS thinking of coming over here.

    Paul Heslop, Jul 27, 2010
  17. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    "Chris F.A. Johnson" wrote:

    > On 2010-07-26, Savageduck wrote:
    > > What would they do in Grand Fenwick?

    > Who knows? It's a Sellers market!

    bum-bum-tish! :O)

    Paul Heslop, Jul 27, 2010
  18. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    RichA wrote:

    > On Jul 26, 5:18 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    > > > he's not a brit, he just uses us as something else to have a dig at.

    > > This conjures up visions of a Pythonesque invasion of Canada by a squad
    > > of "Special Constables", with the mission to track down Rich, and
    > > contain Canadian photographers so they do not threaten security at
    > > British railway stations.
    > >
    > > What would they do in Grand Fenwick?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > Savageduck

    > Employing amateurs as cops is beyond Pythonesque.

    they're not cops, they don't have cop rights, and many cops don't like
    them either because they complicate issues. the simple fact is our new
    shiny govt is cutting funding for everything to the bone so stupid
    things like this will have to be done just to make figures of men on
    the street look good.

    Paul Heslop, Jul 27, 2010
  19. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Savageduck wrote:

    > On 2010-07-26 16:29:35 -0700, RichA <> said:
    >
    > > On Jul 26, 5:18 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    > > a:

    > > ho

    > > s,

    > >> This conjures up visions of a Pythonesque invasion of Canada by a squad
    > >> of "Special Constables", with the mission to track down Rich, and
    > >> contain Canadian photographers so they do not threaten security at
    > >> British railway stations.
    > >>
    > >> What would they do in Grand Fenwick?
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Regards,
    > >>
    > >> Savageduck

    > > Employing amateurs as cops is beyond Pythonesque.

    > Whooooosh!
    >
    > ...and here I was deluded into believing Canadians had a sense of humor.
    >
    > You need to come up for air from time to time.

    yeah, I was once shocked to be attacked by a canadian on another forum
    for being middle aged. now I am beginning to see they're not all
    cheerful. hey, look, my view of canadians was as biased as his Is. of
    brits, except mine was in a nice way.

    Paul Heslop, Jul 27, 2010
  20. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Savageduck wrote:

    > On 2010-07-26 17:18:28 -0700, George Kerby <> said:
    >

    > > On 7/26/10 4:18 PM, in article
    > > 201007261418578930-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"
    > > <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    > >> This conjures up visions of a Pythonesque invasion of Canada by a squad
    > >> of "Special Constables", with the mission to track down Rich, and
    > >> contain Canadian photographers so they do not threaten security at
    > >> British railway stations.
    > >>
    > >> What would they do in Grand Fenwick?

    > > What would John Candy do?

    > He would stay buried.
    >
    > Since you missed the "Duchy of Grand Fenwick" reference, that was to
    > the 1950's satire "The Mouse that Roared" and the subsequent 1959 Peter
    > Sellers movie of the same name.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    it's okay, I missed it too but I haven't slept and it's 7.20am!
    Paul Heslop, Jul 27, 2010