  1. If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath, be calm
    and be really nice to each other.
    I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.
    Annette Kurten, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Annette Kurten

    jils Guest

    <breathing deeply>

    of course, some of us already do that.
    wise words!

    jils, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Annette Kurten

    trout Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:

    > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,
    > be calm and be really nice to each other.
    > I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.

    It *is* thought of, on a regular basis, by a constant steam of
    would-be newsgroup saviours. They start threads like this, that
    inevitably attract swarming clouds of barking trolls.
    --
    Yeah. Brilliant.
    trout, Apr 20, 2005
  4. Annette Kurten wrote:
    > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,

    Service Pak 2 will ease your pain, Anette..

    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, Apr 20, 2005
  5. "jils" <> wrote in message
    > <breathing deeply>
    >
    > of course, some of us already do that.
    > wise words!
    >

    > Annette Kurten wrote:
    > > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath, be

    calm
    > > and be really nice to each other.
    > > I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.

    Thanxs it just came to me the same time the white smoke signalled the German
    Pope, must have been a sign.
    Annette Kurten, Apr 20, 2005
  6. "trout" <> wrote in message
    > Annette Kurten wrote:
    >
    > > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,
    > > be calm and be really nice to each other.
    > > I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.

    > It *is* thought of, on a regular basis, by a constant steam of
    > would-be newsgroup saviours. They start threads like this, that
    > inevitably attract swarming clouds of barking trolls.
    > --
    > Yeah. Brilliant.

    You are getting into it already, thank you for the prompt reply.
    Have a nice day :)
    Annette Kurten, Apr 20, 2005
  7. Annette Kurten

    Big Louie Guest

    It didn't fix your spell checker, Frank.....

    Big Louie, Apr 20, 2005
  8. "Big Louie" <> wrote in message
    > It didn't fix your spell checker, Frank.....
    >
    > "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <> wrote in

    message
    > > Annette Kurten wrote:
    > > > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,

    > > Service Pak 2 will ease your pain, Anette..
    > >
    > > - Frank DeLucca -
    > >
    > > MS-MPV

    It didn't stop you top fucking posting either,
    Annette Kurten, Apr 20, 2005
  9. Annette Kurten

    Big Louie Guest

    I don't have SP2........

    Big Louie, Apr 20, 2005
  10. Annette Kurten, Apr 20, 2005
  11. Annette Kurten

    Old Gringo Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:
    > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath, be calm
    > and be really nice to each other.
    > I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.

    I believe you have a grand idea Annette, however with the exception
    of about 3 or 4 posters, I find a very very fine line between a
    Regular and a Troll.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Apr 20, 2005
  12. Big Louie wrote:
    > It didn't fix your spell checker, Frank.....
    >
    > "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> Annette Kurten wrote:
    >>> If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,

    >> Service Pak 2 will ease your pain, Anette..
    >>
    >> - Frank DeLucca -
    >>
    >> MS-MPV

    My spel checker is just fine.
    --
    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, Apr 20, 2005
  13. "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Annette Kurten wrote:
    > > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath, be

    calm
    > > and be really nice to each other.
    > > I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.
    > >

    > I believe you have a grand idea Annette, however with the exception
    > of about 3 or 4 posters, I find a very very fine line between a
    > Regular and a Troll.
    >
    > --

    Hey I like you guys
    Annette Kurten, Apr 20, 2005
  14. Old Gringo wrote:
    > Annette Kurten wrote:
    >> If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,
    >> be calm and be really nice to each other.
    >> I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.
    >>

    > I believe you have a grand idea Annette, however with the exception
    > of about 3 or 4 posters, I find a very very fine line between a
    > Regular and a Troll.

    There are no trolls in this fine group. But then again, I've Service Pak 2
    installed. It is a fine piece of software.
    --
    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, Apr 20, 2005
  15. Annette Kurten

    Old Gringo Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Annette Kurten wrote:
    >>
    >>>If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath, be

    > calm
    >
    >>>and be really nice to each other.
    >>> I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.
    >>>

    >>I believe you have a grand idea Annette, however with the exception
    >>of about 3 or 4 posters, I find a very very fine line between a
    >>Regular and a Troll.
    >>
    >>--

    > Hey I like you guys

    :) GB

    Old Gringo, Apr 20, 2005
  16. "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Annette Kurten wrote:
    > > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    > > calm

    > >>I believe you have a grand idea Annette, however with the exception
    > >>of about 3 or 4 posters, I find a very very fine line between a
    > >>Regular and a Troll.
    > >>
    > >>--

    > > Hey I like you guys
    > >

    > :) GB

    GB ?
    Annette Kurten, Apr 20, 2005
  17. Annette Kurten

    Old Gringo Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Annette Kurten wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>>calm

    >>>Hey I like you guys
    >>>

    >>:) GB
    >>

    > GB ?

    God Bless, who ever he or she is.

    Old Gringo, Apr 20, 2005
  18. Annette Kurten

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * Annette Kurten wrote:
    > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,
    > be calm and be really nice to each other. I can't think why nobody
    > has thought of this before.

    If anyone here is in Brisbane, Australia, I would like a hug now.

    --
    T R O Y P I G G I N S
    e :
    Troy Piggins, Apr 20, 2005
  19. Annette Kurten

    Old Gringo Guest

    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >>Annette Kurten wrote:
    >>
    >>>If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,
    >>>be calm and be really nice to each other.
    >>> I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.
    >>>

    >>I believe you have a grand idea Annette, however with the exception
    >>of about 3 or 4 posters, I find a very very fine line between a
    >>Regular and a Troll.

    > There are no trolls in this fine group. But then again, I've Service Pak 2
    > installed. It is a fine piece of software.

    It won't install on Win98se. As soon as I get a few more miles on
    Win98se I may try SP2 :)

    Old Gringo, Apr 20, 2005
  20. Annette Kurten

    John Holmes Guest

    Troy Piggins asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > * Annette Kurten wrote:
    >> If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,
    >> be calm and be really nice to each other. I can't think why nobody
    >> has thought of this before.

    > If anyone here is in Brisbane, Australia, I would like a hug now.

    Get fucked.

    --
    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "