    brought my jump drive to a computer with x64 and the briefcase corrupts when
    I open it. The files become orphans in the briefcase. Has anyone else
    experienced this? Is it due to x64?
    quantumburnz, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Yep, it is an incompatibility, 64 bit to 64 bit for XP x64 My Briefcase.
    This is a similar issue which affects the Files & Settings Transfer Wizard.
    ________

    We can only utilize stores created with x64 versions of the app. I will see
    if there is going to be any update for briefcase that would allow us to see
    a 32bit store.

    Joseph Conway (Microsoft)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 7, 2006